INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

It’s too late in the game for a “let’s get rid of the neutral”

It’s too late in the game for a “let’s get rid of the neutral”
What do we think the numbers are? 6 vs 1? 5 vs 1 vs 1? Eliminating the "former mafia" who may/may not turn out to be neutral is ok with me.

Let me make sure I understand - you're calling me dishonest because I'm participating too much?
It is un Noodle like. Your, un-absence...

My vote stands on Noodle. He hasn't placed a vote. Pyro got lynched with 5 known vote-ees.
My second choice, as much as it pains me as he has came to my defense and is one that actually seems to believe me, is Pancake.

Keef is a great claim and no one countered. Let's not forget there is still the Tall Ones that could be in this game. Noodle and/or Pancake could be them, since there are TWO Tall ones, and a couple other aliens who show up in the series.

It is un Noodle like. Your, un-absence...

My vote stands on Noodle. He hasn't placed a vote. Pyro got lynched with 5 known vote-ees.
My second choice, as much as it pains me as he has came to my defense and is one that actually seems to believe me, is Pancake.

Keef is a great claim and no one countered. Let's not forget there is still the Tall Ones that could be in this game. Noodle and/or Pancake could be them, since there are TWO Tall ones, and a couple other aliens who show up in the series.
Explain better why we should keep you around if you can't share your knowledge about who is on the mafia team.

Because that also means you can't vote for them.

Vote: Coju

Explain better why we should keep you around if you can't share your knowledge about who is on the mafia team.
Because you’ll be at a net-loss on votes. D1 and D2 resulted in a no lynch. We didn’t lose any votes though.
Because that also means you can't vote for them.
I can vote for everyone still here. Idk where you’re or anyone else getting that from.
It would have been against my self interest to vote for gorny and pyro, similar to the Cartel Game.

Best I can give is @Leopold Stotch telling me That I’m free. I’m guessing the tall ones know I’m defective so they don’t care about me, if that’s who is left. But it would make sense since there are either invisible votes or double votes. Which I don’t have either
Vote: Coju
If I wanted us to vote me out I wouldn’t have claimed Gir… I would have left it alone, not claimed, and tried to weasel my way out of it, as a few of you had me as your top suspect already.

I had hoped that laying my cards down and opening up my hands would show you otherwise.

I’m guessing the tall ones know I’m defective so they don’t care about me, if that’s who is left. But it would make sense since there are either invisible votes or double votes
Double votes. This is extremely interesting. If one person is both the Tallest they could have two votes. Hence our voting discrepancy.

Come on, either you can vote on the one you KNOW is mafia or we don't need you, because you being there just means we need more votes from less people
It’s also a wasted day lynching someone who isn’t going to get you the win…

Double votes. This is extremely interesting. If one person is both the Tallest they could have two votes. Hence our voting discrepancy.
We should be able to check most of the players for this. I'll go back and look at vote tallies tmw if nobody else does.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High