INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

My wincon is to survive so I can keep making waffles and watching fat piggy. I was in the chat with gorny and then a new pyro (when he got me).
Imma call BS on this one. You admit you were in a chat with Gorny (mafia), and then got invited into a new chat with Pyro (SK).

1. This means you would be privy to any other players aligned with either of them.
2. When Gorny died, you claim to have been taken in by Pyro. So, now that Pyro is dead, it stands to reason that you'd be transferred to whoever the remaining baddie is.

Vote: coju

I should have waited for him to post his actions in order before I asked that.

Imma call BS on this one. You admit you were in a chat with Gorny (mafia), and then got invited into a new chat with Pyro (SK).

1. This means you would be privy to any other players aligned with either of them.
2. When Gorny died, you claim to have been taken in by Pyro. So, now that Pyro is dead, it stands to reason that you'd be transferred to whoever the remaining baddie is.

I have a thought on each of those points, but I will wait to see his defense first.

I understand calling BS. But there are several other names I could have claimed. Why would I claim something with such a target? Especially after I am the last one claiming and there are viable names to claim?

Yes, I would be privy on who another player is, but that is the nature of the game. IIRC something similar happened with the Cocaine DErAt game we played where the recruited player knew who the rat was? Outing Pyro would have been the death of me and it would have been very bad manners to have done so.

I'm not with anyone else. I'm all alone now. If I was still mafia aligned, I def would not be outing myself as play-thing-Gir.
Lunch is coming up soon. I'll have my actions then.

Night one - "Make Waffles"
Night two - "Revenge" - Got this when day started that I could submit a Revenge. I went ahead and did that.
- "Cupcake" -That's all that action said.
Night three - "Luuk for PIG-EEEEE!!"

Idk if she took a page from Gorny's Die Hard game and messing with D2DC and gave it a twist or what. But D2DC's 'night actions' in that game really turned a rukus in the game thread with his 'search for pie, finding pac man' antics.

Yes, I would be privy on who another player is, but that is the nature of the game. IIRC something similar happened with the Cocaine DErAt game we played where the recruited player knew who the rat was? Outing Pyro would have been the death of me and it would have been very bad manners to have done so.
So, you're saying that you DO know who the remaining mafia is? But, because of your changing alignment, you cannot reveal who it is? I'm good with that, just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

Also, if you were involved in both Gorny and Pyro chats, can you confirm that the NK is as Pyro claimed? ie - Pyro had odd night NK, and (I'm assuming) Gorny had even night NK. Can you explain why there was an NK last night then?
I'm not with anyone else. I'm all alone now. If I was still mafia aligned, I def would not be outing myself as play-thing-Gir.
Lunch is coming up soon. I'll have my actions then.
It would def not be in your best interests to claim GIR if you're still mafia.. I can respect that. However, I don't see how we have much choice other than to vote you at this point?

Night one - "Make Waffles"
Night two - "Revenge" - Got this when day started that I could submit a Revenge. I went ahead and did that.
- "Cupcake" -That's all that action said.
Night three - "Luuk for PIG-EEEEE!!"
And, you didn't/don't know what the results (actions) of these choices would be?

Not sold on a coju lynch just yet, but I am heavily suspicious. Want to try to learn more, specifically if there is another mafia and why Noodle is so sure Zim is still around.

So, you're saying that you DO know who the remaining mafia is?
No no, I am not saying that. I was only ever in chat with Gorny, then Pyro.
But, because of your changing alignment, you cannot reveal who it is? I'm good with that, just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

Also, if you were involved in both Gorny and Pyro chats, can you confirm that the NK is as Pyro claimed? ie - Pyro had odd night NK, and (I'm assuming) Gorny had even night NK. Can you explain why there was an NK last night then?
Yes. Gorny Odd, Pyro Even (or visaversa). Gorny assumed, correctly, that there was another killing party out there. We were unsure who or how, but both of us found it odd that we could only submit night action every other night.
It would def not be in your best interests to claim GIR if you're still mafia.. I can respect that. However, I don't see how we have much choice other than to vote you at this point?
Because I am a survivor. Mafia sharing a win really isn't a win, now is it? I'm not trying to pull some "Babyhell's D2DC Crusade 3.0" or anything like that.
Were there other mafia in your chat with Gorny?
No.
And, you didn't/don't know what the results (actions) of these choices would be?
Correct. It looked like I saw what they were in the flavor text the next day, but it didn't look like it always lined up with my actions.

(And I'm working from home today)

Not sold on a coju lynch just yet, but I am heavily suspicious. Want to try to learn more, specifically if there is another mafia and why Noodle is so sure Zim is still around.
I didn't say I was sure he's around, just that he's believed to be dead rather than confirmed. It could explain the discrepancy in the number of tallied votes versus observed votes, for example, if he were still able to vote from wherever he is now.

Couldn't GIR be Zim's survival/immortality condition? Until GIR is dead, Zim can build up the death of the earthlings by lynching, until there's only GIR and another earthling, making it a mafia-survivor win?

This, or Zim is back in another body, and someone who claimed townie turned into Zim. it could be also related to GIR presence (when Zim dies, if GIR is alive, then another player becomes Zim). Would it fit any episode?

Not saying anything about the unbalanced mechanic that it could give in the end. But if there's not such mechanic, either there's another faction, or GIR winning condition needs all earthlings to die.

All in all, my vote will change. Waffles later. Traitor sooner.

Unvote: Pancakes

Couldn't GIR be Zim's survival/immortality condition? Until GIR is dead, Zim can build up the death of the earthlings by lynching, until there's only GIR and another earthling, making it a mafia-survivor win?
No. No, no. I’m not tied with zim.
This, or Zim is back in another body, and someone who claimed townie turned into Zim. it could be also related to GIR presence (when Zim dies, if GIR is alive, then another player becomes Zim). Would it fit any episode?

Not saying anything about the unbalanced mechanic that it could give in the end. But if there's not such mechanic, either there's another faction, or GIR winning condition needs all earthlings to die.

All in all, my vote will change. Waffles later. Traitor sooner.

Unvote: Pancakes
Has there been a mechanic like this in the past? And you ogs believe noodles claim about never lying?

whoodle you mean, the guy that is participating like..?

That is one of my question, he can't be speaking the truth each and every game, but... it implies a third faction you wouldn't be aware of, while there have been already two factions who shared the NK ability.

So... what now? I'm much more after some reviving capability than anything else.

GIR could be the condition, with Zim (and why not Tak) coming back until the end of GIR's time (alternatively if Tak is in, and that would match the NK sharing mechanic). GIR could be not aware of them coming back. Or knows, and when he figures it starts to put more pressure on him after the second... Zim's lynch. Right?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High