Half Life Mafia Signup

Re: Half Life Mafia Signup

Pretty sure Rachel Ray would be a lot closer to the WC in A side of things . . .

Edit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/pineapple-wedges-recipe/index.html

That's right, RR published a RECIPE for pineapple wedges. Meaning, at some point she had a pineapple, and thought, "Boy, I'd love to eat this, but I don't think it'll fit into even my mutant-huge gaping maw. YUMMO! How would I accomplish this? Can a home cook actually change the shape of food? I know! A blender! No, that isn't right. . . . should I rub it with EVOO? Well, I guess I'll just go look for a recipe!"

I love the universe. So I plan to make at least one post at the start explaining the scene.

I also will add a reader's digest version to everyone's role message.

I have a few other ideas as well. When you boil it down, it's just another mafia game. But, the more the merrier this time around.

Put me down as a tentative, it will depend on the start time.

HL universe + Zarniwoop(woopwoopwoopwoop) as a host?!?
Definitely count me in! (though RL may lead to a lurkier participation than I usually like)

Put me down as a tentative, it will depend on the start time.

Just let me know if you can commit fully and I'll add you.

The game won't start for at least several days, longer if the SP game drags on.

I would guess we are looking at mid to late next week for a start on this.

You'll play and you'll like it.

Also, there are still tons of people alive in the sp mafia game. They started with 20+. I don't really want anyone to have to split their energy, so I will be waiting as long as I can for that game to either get down to a few people or until it finishes depending on how much it drags.

Therefore, I'd expect at LEAST 7-10 days until this started.

Ah Ah, mon Capitaine my only concern now is the 4th of July:scratchchin:

You'll be dead by July 5th.

Accidental rocket hit.

/Rugrolled.

Well if not dead, I may wish I was, *party on!!!!!!!!!!*

wait, so you are going to "accidentally" hit me with a rocket, and then roll what is likely an unrecognizable pile of remains in a rug?

I got the rockets, Noodle has the rug.

Laarz...your "pressing your luck" there Mr. Larson.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High