Half Life Mafia Signup

zarniwoop

Jan 10, 2006
Half Life Mafia Signup

I've finished my Half Life universe game. I promise that if you don't know the story, you will when its over with.

I'd love it if I could get a decent turn out for this game as I've put a lot of thought into it. So, please sign up if you have the time to play.

If one of the mods could sticky this, I'd appreciate it.

I will be waiting for the SP game to conclude before starting.

EDIT:

I'm having surgery Monday to remove a large kidney stone that I cannot pass. This explains the excruciating pain I've been having out of nowhere for a week. I'm going to be a wreck for 3-7 days so I need to delay the start of the game until the 18th. I'm going to be VERY heavily drugged because apparently, this is one of the most painful things you can go through.

You can bet my diet will be changing after this.

There's nothing to worry about, but I just want to make sure I do a good job modding this game. So please sign off if you're still in.

Signed up:

1. Gorny
2. Laarz (strong maybe real life permitting)
3. Uraj
4. Valhauros
5. Ankeli
6. Asrrin
7. TC
8. Feysal
9. Noodle
10. Caluin Graye
11. Sathoris
12. Goryani
13. kestegs
14. CoolGuyBad
15. zemaj
16. Noammr
17. I_Told_You
18. Krazeyivan
19. BadAsh (very likely but depending on availability while in vegas)
20. LozHinge the Unhinged
21. Flip10thMtn
22. nurman

Last edited:
Re: Half Life Mafia Signup

Not sure,so put me down as a strong maybe;) once I know for sure I will let you know Zarni.

2zs47k5.gif

[Highlight]Sign me oop, Zarniwoop![/Highlight]

Not sure,so put me down as a strong maybe;) once I know for sure I will let you know Zarni.

You'll play and you'll like it.

Also, there are still tons of people alive in the sp mafia game. They started with 20+. I don't really want anyone to have to split their energy, so I will be waiting as long as I can for that game to either get down to a few people or until it finishes depending on how much it drags.

Therefore, I'd expect at LEAST 7-10 days until this started.

Last edited:

I'll join if your game beings after the SPF game ends. Can barely focus on hosting that one, let alone play another game.

You commys haven't seen the last of me, I'm in!

Half life! Maybe I'll go ahead and beat the entire series before it starts so I can know better what's going on.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High