Girls Night Out - MP Group

I had an eth andy's in the stash for my rogue, and she never got to wear it! :mad:

That was a joke, right? Yeah, sure, sure it was...

The only notable find I recall was a 14 @res / 7 FRW GC.

When I did the hellforge afterward, I got an Um. I'll probably do a Mat thread this weekend. I have some screenshots, but maybe next time I'll record the whole thing.

All-male group next? I just want to build the support Barb. :D

I got Gul from HF. I'll now forward the Sorc I played to D2R and respec into full Dream Bear Sorc build. She'll be my second SC char there after a Tristram Smiter. Will be doing a Mat thread too, once I recorded some gameplay with Torch/Anni etc. :)

I’m up for all Barb. Barb mercs too would be awesome.

I have a Bearbarian planned which may fit. I need a Barb, a Necro and a Sorc for the Sept.

Love it!

The gist of what I've been meaning to go for:
  • 2x Last Wish for level 34 Might :cool:
  • Double Throw Lacerators for all-day Amp
  • High lvl BO, Shout, War Cry
So basically a Singer who provides tons of damage and survivability to the party.

Now, does anyone have a Last Wish I can borrow or do I need to make a 2nd one? :D

I can loan you mine @ffs but does Might stack levels? I thought only the elemental damage auras stack.

Edit: All Barb group sounds interesting. I think it might be a little more challenging and require some actual tactics instead of just steamrolling everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: ffs and maxicek
I took some recordings, I will do the editing later in the week.

"Barbarian Horde"
The idea of about up to 16 Barbs in a party just sounds awesome. Would be cool to cover as many different builds as possible too.

Reactions: ffs and d2lover
If we are doing Barb only, I call dibs on Trang Oul Barb! I can do singer/fireballer, but am guessing someone else will go singer? If so, I will just go 4 pcs-meteor. We probably won't have much ranged/elemental. So, even though the damage is pretty weak, I will be all out fire dmg. 🔥

Reactions: PhineasB
Yeah, er.... sure. I don't think anyone will be disappointed they didn't get to make a Trang's Barb with no conviction :p

Damage will be non existent but it will look good.

Yeah, gotta say I was getting a bit annoyed with @D2DC always calling dibs on the obvious OP builds. :D

@PhineasB cant say I ever tried aura stacking with LW :) but it should work just the same as with any other equipped aura unless there's some Might/LW specific bug I' not aware of.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasB and D2DC
wolfbarb for me, assuming it's a weekend I'm available. That's a build on my 2H melee sept. Maybe I can self-wield Infinity on switch to make D2DC character OP when the group encounters PIs :)

Last edited:
Ok, ok.. I guess I'll have to do something else. I would absolutely be using an A2 Merc with him. Then, I'd have to switch to A5/go mercless and self wield for MP play? It's just too awkward.

I may go with a Cow King punching bag again. Static is always welcome..

Fluffy sure was missed in the Chaos Sanctuary!
Well she got what she deserved -- namely "death by Chaos Sanctuary" when having to catch up solo and forgetting to swap out Enchant buff gear. :D

@maxicek You didn't include my highlight: You asking for a TP from Kurast Docks WP to the dark wanderer. ;)

Fluffy sure was missed in the Chaos Sanctuary!
C’mon, Blade was OP and more than made up for Fluffy’s absence. Amirite? Amirite? . . . :crickets:

@maxicek You didn't include my highlight: You asking for a TP from Kurast Docks WP to the dark wanderer. ;)
Indeed, I had to oblige by dropping a TP. I think two of us did actually, which was even more entertaining :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High