Girls Night Out - MP Group

Editing in an update....

Code:
Name              Char              Build              Area/lvl               Rogue Merc
__________        __________        ___________        _______________        __________
ffs               Fluffy            Bear Sorc          A1 H (84)              Wrath
d2lover           Velocity          WF MS or Strafe    A1 N (1)               'Edge'
Vildecor          Alvarra           Buriza Strafer     A1 H (72)              Wrath
D2DC              Kouhi             TS/Kicker          A1 H (73)              Faith
PhineasB          Blade             Dual Dream Kicker  A1 H (75)              Ice
snickersnack      Agnesi            Kick/Trapper       A1 H (73)              Faith
maxicek           Harley_Quinn      Kick Zeal Zerk     A1 H (77)              Brand or Wrath

I just finished NM (and got a pretty decent Baal drop: Pus Spitter, Radament's Sphere, Gheed's Fortune).

I have a little more levelling to do, though. I need 72 for upped Gor Rider and 73 for Stormshield, but that's not really necessary ... I could just keep it in the stash and wear it when it becomes available. I also will keep Arachnid Mesh in the stash to maybe swap out when I hit 80.

Other than that, pretty much ready.

Update: I'm all set, but I did screw up stat points when I respecced. I only have 64% block since I put in enough dex for gear and then dumped the rest in vita. Does that matter much? I can just dump all stats into dex as I level. I'm overstacked a bit on DR, by about 14% I think.

I'm overstacked on light res by 20 points, but I think I'll leave it that way. A good deal of that is from charms, but they all have vitality, so... I can't use sharp/vita small charms since max damage doesn't work with kicks.

Also, a question: Do I need hamachi? How is MP made these days? I have discord installed, but I don't know if we were going to rock it old school and just type chats. I'll at @maxicek to be sure I get some kind of response before go time.

Last edited:
I am ready too
Code:
Name              Char              Build              Area/lvl               Rogue Merc

__________        __________        ___________        _______________        __________

ffs               Fluffy            Bear Sorc          A1 H (84)              Wrath

d2lover           Velocity          WF MS              A1 N (73)              Harmony

Vildecor          Alvarra           Buriza Strafer     A1 H (72)              Wrath

D2DC              Kouhi             TS/Kicker          A1 H (73)              Faith

PhineasB          Blade             Dual Dream Kicker  A1 H (75)              Ice

snickersnack      Agnesi            Kick/Trapper       A1 H (73)              Faith

maxicek           Harley_Quinn      Kick Zeal Zerk     A1 H (77)              Brand or Wrath

Last edited:
Reactions: maxicek
Good stuff. Just under three hours to go.
Looks like we still have a space if anyone has an appropriate character they want to join with.

@maxicek Do I need hamachi? I have it installed, but it's probably an older version as I haven't used it in a long time.

Will we use discord? Again, it's installed, but probably an older version.

I only have 64% block since I put in enough dex for gear and then dumped the rest in vita. Does that matter much? I can just dump all stats into dex as I level. I'm overstacked a bit on DR, by about 14% I think.
Getting close to time! I don’t think block matters personally, so less than max should be fine. I’d just keep the FHR reasonable - I like the 86% breakpoint, but it’s not really necessary :)

On mechanics, max posts the IP address here and we all just join over that. Forget what it’s called in load screen, but it’s below SP and Battlenet and then type in the IP. We go old school with in-game chat

Getting close to time! I don’t think block matters personally, so less than max should be fine. I’d just keep the FHR reasonable - I like the 86% breakpoint, but it’s not really necessary :)

On mechanics, max posts the IP address here and we all just join over that. Forget what it’s called in load screen, but it’s below SP and Battlenet and then type in the IP. We go old school with in-game chat
if you ever self-mp'ed just use max' address instead of 127.0.0.1 ;)
Thanks, got it! :)

I haven't MPed at all since I stopped playing in 2010.

I don't mind starting 30 minutes later if everyone else is fine with it? No other evening program anyway, last weekend was rough with two long dinner parties that each escalated a little... so I figured instead of causing physical harm to my body, this weekend I'll just cause mental harm with D2. :D

if you ever self-mp'ed just use max' address instead of 127.0.0.1 ;)
Also, it's not too common that I see someone use the correct possessive form of a name ending in a sibilant. In my experience, people who learned English in a classroom (I'm guessing you did) often know the rules better than native speakers. :LOL:

Also, it's not too common that I see someone use the correct possessive form of a name ending in a sibilant. In my experience, people who learned English in a classroom (I'm guessing you did) often know the rules better than native speakers. :LOL:
you certainly don't see my wrong usage of the '-character :D

Reactions: snickersnack
I don't mind starting 30 minutes later if everyone else is fine with it? No other evening program anyway, last weekend was rough with two long dinner parties that each escalated a little... so I figured instead of causing physical harm to my body, this weekend I'll just cause mental harm with D2. :D
...he said, mixing a Negroni. :)

@maxicek whatever is good for you, I'm ready if you want to go.

Sorry I'm late, I was rescuing this old guy from a cage.
Game Down

Last edited:
I'm just doing some Nihl runs with my 99er Druid, so ready to start whenever :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High