[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

Agreed, we’re all very important people, but I think there are a lot of complicated and interlocking wincons here, and I doubt people fall neatly into pro Pomp or pro JC camps as much as I’ve been pushing that idea myself (mostly to get some responses, and answer that Q)
I definitely think there are som complicated wincons. I do think in the center of it, much hinges on the activites of JC.

I wonder if JC is even a role designated to a player.

I wonder if JC is even a role designated to a player.
You know, I had not considered that. But damn that would explain one or two things. As always I look forward to the post game chat so I figure out why the heck I was so dumb.

🏛️ “This morning’s public post is provided by the Brotherhood of European time zones and early wakers. The Brotherhood uses only the finest text: true Roman postings for true Romans.”

But interestingly you didnt say I wonder if JC and Pompey are even roles?

I mean.. nowadays who talks about Pompey? It's aaaaaall JC.

Pompey should hire an afterlife PR consultant or something

You know, I had not considered that.
And here I am at work, puzzling over whether D2DC could possibly work some sort of NPC JC, and the answer is, I’m sure he could, but I have to imagine too many wincons are tied to JC and their actions. So it must be a human player. Right? Right…? Otherwise how do we get a Brutus stabby stab scene? How do we get Cleopatra to seduce all the nobles?? I want to believe!

5BC52899-C6DC-4C7B-B14E-B83860F301B7.png

*Takes notes*
So we have a:
- JC
- Pompey
- Brutus
- Cleo

And since this is based on the show we probably also have:
- Vorenus
- Pullo
- Atia
- Antony
- Octavian? (in case of JC's demise)

Alright, so it seems that D2DC doesn't give anything when elected.

IMO that's bellsheet, but to confirm that, I will need an active night.

Please take this request into consideration.

I will not lie about my power status afterwards.

As a remainder @coju is the traitor. That's not game related, just a bad habit he has. The only any can hope is being on his side...

Vote: Babyhell

Agreed, we’re all very important people, but I think there are a lot of complicated and interlocking wincons here, and I doubt people fall neatly into pro Pomp or pro JC camps as much as I’ve been pushing that idea myself (mostly to get some responses, and answer that Q)
This has been my thought. I get the feeling that those who can switch sides can pick them at a certain moment.

As for me? I believe JC has committed a terrible sacrilige, and he will pay for it with his life.🏛️

Alright, so it seems that D2DC doesn't give anything when elected.
I believe he does give out power.
As a remainder @coju is the traitor. That's not game related, just a bad habit he has. The only any can hope is being on his side...

I will place my for vote on you babyhell. I do not know which side you are on, but
🏛️Thank the gods you came,
🏛️may fortune smile on you.

DOWN WITH CEASAR SALAD, NO ON LIKES CEASAR SALAD ANYWAY!
🏛️I do not like to quarrel with fortune, and clearly she's taken you for a pet.

Excellent quote by the man himself, JC. How do people feel about claiming who is for or against Caesar Salad? Any smart minds what to weigh in what this could do to the game?
DOWN WITH CEASAR SALAD, NO ON LIKES CEASAR SALAD ANYWAY!

I will not lie about my power status afterwards.
What are your powers now? No need to wait, let’s hear what you got?

It’s nice that Gorny and Skjolde are having a love fest, I don’t buy their pretend spat.

Until anything else is more convincing:

Vote: Zhao_Yue

What are your powers now? No need to wait, let’s hear what you got?

It’s nice that Gorny and Skjolde are having a love fest, I don’t buy their pretend spat.

Until anything else is more convincing:

Vote: Zhao_Yue
Why the vote on Zhao?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High