Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always nice to find a grailer on a short session :)
GV5aOrel.jpg

Code:
Cerebus' Bite
Blood Spirit
Defense: 346
Durability: 11 of 20
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 86
Fingerprint: 0x51bf12db
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+3 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)
90% Bonus to Attack Rating
8% Life stolen per hit
33% Chance of Open Wounds
+2 to Feral Rage (Druid Only)
+137% Enhanced Defense

OK, lets do this:

Last Wish Before.jpg

Last Wish.jpg

Yng (wherever you are) this one is for you:

Shako Cham.jpg

I looked at my rune stock and decided to do one more:

Destruction Ingredients.jpg

Destruction Before.jpg

Destruction.jpg

Code:
Last Wish
Superior Colossus Blade
JahMalJahSurJahBer
One Hand Damage: 115 - 299
Two Hand Damage: 267 - 530
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 189
Required Dexterity: 110
Fingerprint: 0xfcd05c7
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion
6% Chance to cast level 11 Fade when struck
10% Chance to cast level 18 Life Tap on striking
20% Chance to cast level 20 Charged Bolt on attack
Level 17 Might Aura When Equipped
361% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+2 to Attack Rating
69% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
Hit Blinds Target +1
37% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) 6 Sockets (6 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Sur Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 284
Indestructible
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x6d020bc2
+2 to All Skills
+100% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Life 40%
Cannot Be Frozen
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Cham Rune

Destruction
Colossus Blade
VexLoBerJahKo
One Hand Damage: 112 - 292
Two Hand Damage: 261 - 517
Durability: 38 of 50
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 189
Required Dexterity: 110
Fingerprint: 0x74dcb32d
23% Chance to cast level 12 Volcano on striking
5% Chance to cast level 23 Molten Boulder on striking
100% Chance to cast level 45 Meteor when you Die
15% Chance to cast level 22 Nova on attack
350% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 100 - 180 Magic Damage
7% Mana stolen per hit
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Dexterity 5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Ko Rune

Nice @maxicek Is the Last Wish for Barb merc? Or just to make? Seeing it in a 2H sword (rather than standard PB), it’s an interesting option given aura and ctc

@maxicek yng = @Jpy ... confusing I know :p. Huge congrats. The two toughest runewords in the grail at once!
Different avatar and only one letter in common, how did I not guess :unsure:

@PhineasB I thought either off hand for Frenzy or Barb Merc, if I ever get around to using it. I see no point in the PB base, I think this is a BNet thing for ubers. If I want CB I would rather use a Stormlash. For damage, PB sucks. Actually it is a pretty terrible runeword, considering it’s cost. No IAS or indestructible. Death and eBoTD are much better. Even Oath.

@maxicek

I have the same mentality regarding high-end weapon runewords. BAs have been earmarked for my future Doom and HoJ. Something so expensive with high ed shouldn't be wasted on a PB. 😅

Reactions: maxicek
@maxicek someone offered me $50 USD for my dumb twitch name right after I created my account at the old site so I switched everything to JPY, other site was the only one I was still using yng

beautiful Shako too haha

Reactions: maxicek
I thought either off hand for Frenzy or Barb Merc, if I ever get around to using it. I see no point in the PB base, I think this is a BNet thing for ubers. If I want CB I would rather use a Stormlash. For damage, PB sucks. Actually it is a pretty terrible runeword, considering it’s cost. No IAS or indestructible. Death and eBoTD are much better. Even Oath.
Dunno, I had fun with the PB Last Wish on my Frenzier, but I also very much dislike having to repair frequently when questing a melee character. Even if damage drops a bit, not having to TP back with red weapon is often worth it for me. Relative priorities, I guess :)

I made my Last Wish in PB too. Used it on this Furysin and experimented with it on a few other builds. IMO it’s more about CB and it’s other unique effects and applying them quickly, rather than raw damage (other runewords are better for that). So PB seems natural for highest speed and no repair. I made Hand of Justice and Destruction (two more rather useless "RW grail runewords") in PBs as well for the same reason.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Can the atma ethereal bug work with a Zod Rune? Or it has to be a Runeword with ethereal stat?
I don't think I would ever dare to create Last Wish on a non eth weapon.
The ATMA eth bug works with Zod too. I've personally done this with an eth Runemaster.

Can the atma ethereal bug work with a Zod Rune? Or it has to be a Runeword with ethereal stat?
I don't think I would ever dare to create Last Wish on a non eth weapon.

I don't want this to degenerate into a rules discussion, so please don't let it :)
I may be opening a can of worms here, but ATMA bugging was mentioned, so I would like to explain my reasoning.

As ATMA bugging is discouraged (in rules that I wrote), I don’t think it sets a very good example if I make new RWs exploiting it. I have done it in the past and I will continue using those RWs going forward. But I won’t be making any new ones.

Even if you make them indestructible, other options are still better. Sure the character may be a little underpowered due to the fact the RW isn't in an ethereal 1.07 base but so what? The RWs will never be used on a MF/RF character, just for questing. Also I consider it this way - if you up the physical damage too much, any damage from the potentially synergised ctc effects becomes irrelevant, especially if you up the players settings to compensate.

What I don't want is for people to say "Oh he made and uses ATMA bugged weapons but now says we can't." This isn't what I am saying, this is why the rules say discouraged, not banned. I just want people to consider carefully if they should do it, and not make it the default choice for everything. As almost everyone here plays PvM exclusively, I personally see little or no need for it.

max.

@d2lover - Oh my :( . And it has perfect rolls when it comes to both lighting mods too. My deepest D2 condolences go out to you for that cruel prank the RNG decided to play on you.

Reactions: d2lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High