Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Wouldn't you better stretch the friday feast to saturday and sunday, no stomach ache and more feasting, 3 days instead of 1.

I mean, then I would have to call in sick. But now that I think of it.. I am sick atm, and I didn't even do a 3 day feast. wth

Hi guys,
I am an old time player from 10 years ago or so who played the **** out of most of the versions( 1.07, 1.08, 1.09 a/s i think there was and the regular versions).With resurrected being amazing looking i caught the virus again. Started in bnet currently, but also have SP char when servers went down. Have any of the legendary SP players like RTB, Marvel, Corrupted made comeback? Looking around the forum i still remember Maxicek, Jjjscud, Silospen.

I have made a comeback, but alas, I am but one of the legendary spammers. I'm wondering if superdave is around here somewhere with his toilet brush of power.
I've been playing a lot of Apex and Borderlands for the last couple years, and back in college I fell in with a really bad crowd and started...I started...It's almost too terrible to say. I started...playing League. At first just bots, but then I needed a fix and I started doing the hard stuff. Draft picks, ranked, plat promos. I had a real problem. Luckily, I'm sober now, and fully ready to get dangerously addicted to enjoy D2R.

I'll take these Dews here on the bar, they're cold and frosty and I wouldn't want them to go to waste.

@Naab , have a cold drink on me!

I liked the write-up about your fendazon, Mari, which was rescued from the old site and posted here. Can you believe that was just 14 years ago?

It looks like @Marvel made an account, but hasn't posted anything here yet. I haven't noticed Corrupted or RTB yet.

I have made a comeback, but alas, I am but one of the legendary spammers. I'm wondering if superdave is around here somewhere with his toilet brush of power.
I've been playing a lot of Apex and Borderlands for the last couple years, and back in college I fell in with a really bad crowd and started...I started...It's almost too terrible to say. I started...playing League. At first just bots, but then I needed a fix and I started doing the hard stuff. Draft picks, ranked, plat promos. I had a real problem. Luckily, I'm sober now, and fully ready to get dangerously addicted to enjoy D2R.

I'll take these Dews here on the bar, they're cold and frosty and I wouldn't want them to go to waste.
Pancakeman? I remember that nick.
I had a similar journey - first Left 4 dead 1 and 2, then Dota 2. For hours and hours. Can´t take the gamer gene out of a man.

@Swamigoon yeah sometimes i read my old posts and cringe at the poor grammar and spelling :D . I still have the old characters saved up with all the items. But after i quit D2 I gave my items to one of the players and using them now would be considered pretty much duping.

Reactions: Swamigoon
@Naab ! Welcome back. Yes @Marvel made an account. @Cattleya is back too. Haven’t seen DC yet. But at the rate of old players returning it is starting to feel like 2006 again.

I've played D2 on and off for about 20 years now.
I do feel like playing it again with better graphics but I don't feel like paying 40 euro for a game that is practically a reskinned 20+ year old game.

I definitely see your point. For me, personally, the updated graphics makes a huge difference for me, and I found it to be worth the money. But that is entirely subjective of course.

This is so fun on switch. Will be getting it on computer whenever I get a laptop.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

I think I already sunk a good 30 hours or so in the remaster, just having it play in a modern resolution was enough for me to buy it though.

*Will help myself to a coffee ☕

Thanks for the drink @djmbbandie

Just stopping by to say hello and invite anyone that here that is interested and might not know to come over and play mafia with us (or any other game anyone has in mind) over in the forum games forum.

As to mafia, I have a 9 player game in signup stage with a few slots taken, anyone interested feel free to check my signature.

- Bonus points to anyone that can finally and once and for all time... end @Noodle 's reign of terror!

With a hammer, a rug, and some decent bait I can end Noodle's reign of terror.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High