Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Thanks @maxicek, D2R hype sucked me back in. Will see how long life will allow me to linger around :).

Couldn't even recognize you though, what happened to Kenshin? =P

Thanks @maxicek, D2R hype sucked me back in. Will see how long life will allow me to linger around :).

Couldn't even recognize you though, what happened to Kenshin? =P
Just felt like a change for the new site after about 15 years with the last one :)

Now we know, though I count myself as a youngin i doubt others would agree.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*disappears celebrating finding a gull and a knell striker in normal Tristram.

I'm terrible at visiting this website. But just like other D2R sucked me right back in..
Life often gets in the way, but thankfully work allows plenty forum browsing.

I'd like whatever is on tap, thank you.

Hey Skjolde, just grab something and put it on Durf's tab.

D2R seems nice but 40 euro for a reskinned 20+ year old game is too much for me.

• Sad
Reactions: coju
I do as well but I'd rather spent it on a newer game like monster hunter world or something like that.
Instead of a game that has been around for 20+ years and got reskinned, I've played D2 and D2: LoD to death, to play it again with just better graphics ins't my thing.
If it gets cheaper then I might buy it, if the online community is decent and not constantly spammed with bots, then yeah I see me playing it again when it becomes cheaper.

I do as well but I'd rather spent it on a newer game like monster hunter world or something like that.
Instead of a game that has been around for 20+ years and got reskinned, I've played D2 and D2: LoD to death, to play it again with just better graphics ins't my thing.
If it gets cheaper then I might buy it, if the online community is decent and not constantly spammed with bots, then yeah I see me playing it again when it becomes cheaper.
I was being kinda tongue-in-cheek. I understand you completely. I don't play a whole lot of different games, so for me it was an easy descision to pick up D2R.
I suppose my Steam library says otherwise, but these days it's just a yearly cycle of WoW, CS, LoL and those kind of rage-inducing-screen-smashing games.

Tongue in cheek doesn't always work so good in text form.
I've played WoW way too much and was close to a gaming addiction, so I quit the guild I was in and played cassually till my subscription was done, started going out and seeing my friends more often, around that time I also asked the women that is now my wife out for our first date, it was 25 june 2010 and we went to a little Italian place.

With 6 year old twins I don't have that much time to game so I play way more cassual now and like to jump around from game to game.
I'm now playing Fortnite and the witcher mostly with a dash of sniper elite 4 thrown in.

Tongue in cheek doesn't always work so good in text form.
I've played WoW way too much and was close to a gaming addiction, so I quit the guild I was in and played cassually till my subscription was done, started going out and seeing my friends more often, around that time I also asked the women that is now my wife out for our first date, it was 25 june 2010 and we went to a little Italian place.

With 6 year old twins I don't have that much time to game so I play way more cassual now and like to jump around from game to game.
I'm now playing Fortnite and the witcher mostly with a dash of sniper elite 4 thrown in.
I can relate. With a single 4 year old (i skipped the twins part), I don't have much time either. I basically stick to one game for period of time, before moving on to another. I rarely juggle between two or more games.

I mostly play 2-3 games, because I don't always feel like playing the same game.
Sometimes I just want something mindless --> fortnite, other shooters or hack and slash games (PoE)
Sometimes I feel like playing through a story and gathering goods and making a living --> The Witcher, skyrim, PoE, monster hunter world and other role playing games
Sometimes I want something methodical "and sneaky" --> Sniper Elite 4, age of empires, warhammer 40k, other rts's

There are of course more games that I have or want that will take the spot of one of them ones I get fed up or have played the game to the end.
I also enjoy some strategy games like red alert and age of empires they fall under the methodical thing, thinking about what to build and when to build it, managing resources and such.

A lot of good games there. The Witcher I had a good couple of months with. I just can't swap between them.
Right now D2R is my poison. Which is also why I'm back here, although a lot have changed, there is still a ton of familiar faces which is always nice.

I've done the no other games for months on a stretch and that isn't for me anymore, I do have a main game I play and a few I play on the side.
For now Fortnite is the main game I play till I'm lvl 100 then The Witcher will take over probably.

And this was in D2R for switch. I’m seriously considering buying a new laptop for Christmas and getting a copy for computer as well.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

*serves whiskey

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High