Weapons of the Commoner and the Blessing of the King Tournament

II will say (after playing Treesoul though rescuing Cain which is my first stopping point in playing act 1) that Werewolf Druids are a lot more fun with this restrictions then a Barb. As they start with a club (a legal weapon, so no punching) and the build is great with two handed axes. -- He will end up as a Fury build.

Screenshot from 2021-09-05 19-52-54.png

Act 1 Normal complete, worked act 2 till I got the cube, but don't want to grind though the maggot lair tonight. Really enjoying the werewolf build with the weapon/summon limits. Right now using Stealth,2 handed axe Steel, and a Helmet with chipped Topaz and skull. Still yet to find a small charm, everything has been grand or one large.

Well It has been a long time since my last update. Our trusty Edge and Rattlecage along with my companion, an act 2 might mercenary, and our always sturdy Valk found a tomb deep within a desert and slain the beast Duriel. Well, he slayed himself due to the thorny Edge poking at his side. Okay okay...bad joke.

I'll be honest, I don't think I got any really cool drops as my equipment is literally the same. All I'm waiting on is a good Shadow Bow to drop to make Harmony (Think act5 NM can drop).

Level 52 (12):

Edge (4)
Artisan's Helm w/ 2 P.Topaz/Ort (2)
3%LL/33%FR Amulet (2)
60 life belt (1)
Cathan's Ring (1)
Garnet Light Gauntlets of Fortune (30%FR)
Emerald |40%| Boots of Fortune |25%| (1)

Total: 12

And a few screens I took since last time. Act 3 will probably wait until D2R is released.

Screenshot300.jpg

Screenshot302.jpg

Screenshot303.jpg

Reactions: Pb_pal
I started a barbarian for this tournament. I don't have much to share yet, but I gambled these boots at clvl 13. WTF. I can't even imagine how small that chance is!
Screenshot079.jpg

Reactions: Pb_pal and Vang
That last time our trusty Slothshooter checked in she just vanquished a big giant cold infused bug.

She wandered through the jungle for hours (went down all the wrong paths!) and finally landed in Kurast. At that point it became a race against time to defeat Mephisto before he broke free upon the world and we manage to defeat him in time!
Screenshot306.jpg

Shortly after the Lord of Terror faced his end:
Screenshot308.jpg

We heard the cries of Barbarian's and saved them. Then we found a passage that lead us to save Anya. Upon dispatching the minions that held her hostage a new amulet dropped:

Screenshot310.jpg

Crescent Moon
Amulet
Required Level: 50
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 64
Fingerprint: 0xd78ece1b
+45 to Mana
Magic Damage Reduced by 10
5% Life stolen per hit
13% Mana stolen per hit
-2 to Light Radius
10% Damage Taken Goes to Mana

Next up? Find ourselves the bow. Reason for no D2R is I didn't want to mess with stashes yet as it isn't entirely stable, once going to Hell I may as I'll have most my stuff crafted up I am planning on using. Did find a +1 lightning skills GC in lower kurast as well.

SlothShooter on the road to the destruction!

Reactions: Pb_pal
Whelp. Ran myself into this like a moron. Guess D2 was telling me to stop playing D2LOD and go to D2R and that I need to finish my work for the week before I touch Diablo again. Lost a fair amount of good stuff and I'll be honest I hit 68 and was not looking forward to 70 because I had 6 spots to come up with to meet the level 70 requirement.

I'll probably reenter this tournament at sometime as I really like the item choices you have to make.

Screenshot315.jpg

And fun finds and stuff before my untimely death:

The slowest kill thus far:
Screenshot311.jpg

Screenshot312.jpg

Wearing the belt and found the gloves: (Had a decent Blood crafted, but this might of been one of the items I used once i got my Harmony made)

Screenshot313.jpg

Screenshot314.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Babyhell and Pb_pal
I have died at level 68 unfortunately.

Signups are now closed for this tournament. New tournament going to be getting started soon! (First/second week of November at latest).

Attachments

• Screenshot315.jpg
    Screenshot315.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Sad
Reactions: Babyhell
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High