USWest Ladder - DClone in my game - please help ASAP! ifra

Noodle

Jul 18, 2003
USWest Ladder - DClone in my game - please help ASAP!

I got the message that D walks the earth in my private game. Any and all help is appreciated.

Please whisper JCatt

No, I didn't, I was doing yet another pit run . . .

Thanks to chocoXlax . . major thanks . .

Man, what a great experience. I posted this cry for help, and this dude comes in with a sorc, statics DC down, but dies a few times. As do I. Guy leaves, comes back with a pally, and together we take the bad guy down.

Here's the kicker - guy picks up the annihilus, but then says it's mine and he just wanted a look. He then gives it to me, saying that it's legitimately mine, and refuses anything I have in return. Wow.

If you're reading this, thank you tremendously. I've never faced DC or gotten an anni before, and couldn't have done it without your help. If I can help you out in any way, say the word. You showed major class tonight, and I really appreciate it.

- Noodle

Kinada said:
Where do you find DClone when he does spawn? No one ever mentions that.

He spawns in place of the first super unique that you encounter. Popular choices are bishibosh, corpsefire, eldritch.

Ok, so if I see that message I could just port to say, where Bishibosh should be and instead of a bishibosh I'll have a diablo running me down?

I'll have to keep and eye out.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High