The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

Errr... no, I was making a reference to the V movie. As a townie you would be sad to see me dead...

But maybe you're not: let's kill D2DC first, then you will be allowed to free your soul.

We are freeing lots of souls, whats up with that? Maybe I don't have a soul?

I was so unexperienced I just wanted to see the green mod dead haha

I think as long as we can see Gorny dead, its way more fun. (I know he is not green mod guy but still).

And while we're at it.... What does EVERYONE think/feel about starting the game on Day 1 and ending with a lynch?

Its hit or miss, but then again, based on history of games (unless this has changed) we have a hard time getting a lynch on a normal day so good luck getting one on day one.

Welcome to the party pal!

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Awwwww, you remember me. I missed you too D2DC.

Probably. Well at least I can state that day 1 lynch could have helped the scum team because it went wrong, I would be interested to see a game in which it goes right.

We have to try, and as a French guy, I'm fine with @Noodle becoming a french fry again.

Make Noodle great again.

This is impossible physically and mentally.

I could fall down an elevator shaft. You still couldn't get rid of me!
Well look at Jesus Christ over here, falling down elevator shafts and walking on glass. What will he do next? Turn water into wine or something? Pfft.

Ok this is freaking funny. I approve.

What’s seems scummy to thee does not to me.

I do think it is sound reasoning to see what transpires throughout the day and tonight.

Shoot fire, there could be some day tracking ability. Like a day trader, but tracking. Track what I’m saying?

I don't track a single thing you are saying. What are you saying? o_Oo_Oo_O

Anyway, I think Skjolde said it, yep, spam, all spam, nothing interesting of note from page 5, sooo, yeah.

I'll just go with my default course of action, my favorite thing to do on Day 1:

Vote: Noodle

Gorny what is the vote count and how long until day 1 ends?

I'll post a vote count when I get home in a bit over an hour. As to day end, there's a timer in the first post, but you have roughly 28 hours and 5 minutes from this post. Tomorrow night at 830CST.

@Pyrotechnician I’m saying there could be a day tracker. Pretty sure this isn’t normal game. I’m expecting something along the lines of: we’re all cops, bus drivers, or Germans.

And, the first part, just that I didn’t think that post was scummy.

Last game saw a low participation member being a scum.

And a fresh guy who talked quite a bit was a scum too.

If D2DC is scum he may ignore my messages. If he doesn't that's just because I made this statement. He is undoubtfully a scum.
Just wanna make sure I understand correctly. If I ignore you, I'm scum. And, if I respond, it's just because of your statement, therefore undoubtedly scum. The second option sounds more interesting, so I think I'll choose that one!
My list of probable [ S ]cums/[ T ]ownies

2. D2DC S 118.9%
This seems unrealistically low.. What can I do to get my numbers up closer to 200%?

I’m expecting something along the lines of: we’re all cops, bus drivers, or Germans
No American can state that a French guy is German. Not after having crossed the ocean to not allow it to happen.

Bus drivers, maybe, cops, we all know that's the case. But there are good cops, and bad cops...we have to cope with this reality.

This seems unrealistically low.. What can I do to get my numbers up closer to 200%?
Well you may just ask and you're set.

As long as you're not at 100%, I'm not really sure of it. Being twice a thing doesn't make you a thing. Being a double scum could be something if you were allowed to survive a lynch once.

One guy made it once.
Well look at Jesus Christ over here, falling down elevator shafts and walking on glass. What will he do next? Turn water into wine or something? Pfft.
We all know who you are.

The Demon Jesus Prince of Penis Christ

Just wanna make sure I understand correctly. If I ignore you, I'm scum. And, if I respond, it's just because of your statement, therefore undoubtedly scum. The second option sounds more interesting, so I think I'll choose that one!
Just wanna make sure I understand correctly. That's a validation?

Alright.

Also it is recommended that everyone votes to lynch each day as it gives the townies information, their most powerful tool. Each day passes where there is no lynch and the mafia team kills a townie, it swings the balance of power more on their side.

It's unfortunate Noodle was lynched and revealed Cop, usually that role plays safer in the beginning. I assume when Noodle was about to be lynched he revealed his role and his one investigation? Was there no pause in lynching him when he claimed the most important role? Leo briefly walk me through what happened that time.

IIRC, Noodle wasn't posting much and everyone boarded the lynch train for Noodle.

Lok I fcked up xD can't edit!

My list of probable [ S ]cums/[ T ]ownies

1. Noodle T 37.7%
2. D2DC S 118.9%
3. Huckit S 62.4%
4. Zhao_Yue T 78.3%
5. D2lover T 57.9%
6. Skjolde S 49.7%
7. Leopold Stotch S 53.6%
8. Pyrotechnician T 99.8%
9. Thefranklin T 56.1%
10. Coju T 76.0%
11. Babyhell T 198%

It sounds reasonable to see nonsense somewhere. I'm just building up the places.

DC's assesment seems accurate, but why are some people townie when you mentioned that, for you, people are scum until they are not (or something like that?)? What makes Zhao, d2lover, Pyro, Franklin, and Coju T for you?

We all know who you are.

Y'all better ****ing know who I am! 😂

@Gorny you stated that we needed three valid messages to be considered as active. Could you please confirm I hit the three required amongst all of that s#!+ or should I keep pushing?

From France with love,

Babyhell

Pretty sure you are not gonna be MK'ed if that's what you're worried about. ;)

Last game I was lynched for posting too much; the game before that I was lynched for not posting enough. My average number of posts is rock solid, though.

I gave my rough evaluations in previous posts.

So it would be D2DC, then HuckIt right before Noodle (but close), then thefranklin.

Just take into consideration that those values are based upon pure b#!*sh!t, so don't take it for granted and validated by...

Science!

Wait, what, I am town in your thingy?

So we should lynch you, and if you turn scum, lynch Leo?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High