The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

Chat threads and PM Threads:

Since QT is no longer functioning, I used PM threads for everything. Rather than go through the process of posting all of that here, i am just going to edit all of the PM's to include everyone.

• Love
Reactions: coju
McClane had the ability to gain new powers - it never happened.
Reading that I had hoped he had!

Bravo @Gorny for the host and the 32 pm's and emails to get me to join mafia again!
@Leopold Stotch you were Bruce!
I think it's been 10 years since I hosted last and it may be time for another. Racing Red Rudolphs
I read a bit on it and @Thyiad actually wrote the stories! I had forgot about that!

I really thought @Babyhell was onto something with the d2dc thing. He HAD to have had information!

Questions:
@Gorny How long do you figure/hope your games last? (day-wise) How long for this one?
@D2DC Man, I'm sorry about all the hate. Just wanted to act like I bit the bug. What was it like having 6 people gun for you for no reason and you're pleading you're not guilty? (I couldn't spell innocense.)

• Haha
Reactions: HuckIt
2. The Cop's sanity is determined by whether or not the Doctor is protecting him. If he's not being protected, his investigation is sane. If he is being protected, his investigation turns up paranoid.
(insane if not protected, sane if protected)

This is what destroyed the entire game. Sane only if protected, I was so lost as to why both the results on D2DC and coju were flipped, this never even crossed my mind.

@Gorny what's up with all the poetry? You write those? And what the .. everyone.. was there a wincon based on how many votes could be laid on me?
The poetry I just made up. There was something about a post restriction that got passed around, I was hoping someone thought I had it. I tried to only do it when I talked about you, D2DC. Like, actually put your name in the box, yaknow? It was all made up to make it seem like I had got pulled into @Babyhell's crusade / hostage situation.

I seriously did think he was a hostage and you had him, just that he couldn't say he was.

Reactions: HuckIt and D2DC
Questions:
@Gorny How long do you figure/hope your games last? (day-wise) How long for this one?
@D2DC Man, I'm sorry about all the hate. Just wanted to act like I bit the bug. What was it like having 6 people gun for you for no reason and you're pleading you're not guilty? (I couldn't spell innocense.)

@coju I go with 48 hours day period and 24 for night as a defaut and let the game play out unless there's something Im forced to do as far as altering length. I like the shorter time frame as opposed to mafiascum's 14 day long day periods. Though, I'm never like "this one will last 3 weeks"

Yea.. all I can say is that must have been an entertaining game as scum. Only townie even sniffing around the scum team (despite being MOD-CONFIRMED) is the towns whipping boy.. 😓

Ooh @Pyrotechnician you gotta up your game. I was smelling blood after your "analysis" of my story. Not that it would have made a difference anyway. BH crusade + Leo's N1 result made me the lightning rod. I wanna know what up with Noodle this game...

Oh and as to the twinkies thing, my original thought was to have whoever had that post restriction (ended up being Noodle because he was Al Powell) go on a tangent about his love of twinkies every time someone mentioned it and then unvote without comment. But no one was really mentioning twinkies in context to the game/movie so I texted Leo and was like...you might have to purposely mention the word twinkie or twinkies in one of your posts.

I just wanted to see Noodle spazz out about his love of twinkies, you now?

BTW @Noodle you got that totally by chance but were perfect for it!

I thought up the contagious post restriction part for fun and initially moved it to Leo as she directly quoted Noodle D1, and it would have been fun to see Leo Spazz on about twinkies, but I slipped and gave it to everyone that quoted one of Noodle's posts and after thinking o it was like shit that's too messed up and then I eliminated it.

So Noodlman is the twinkie man.

As to D2Dc and all of hid little foodies...I was totally feeding him random stuff (which I pointed out to him was complete BS)

D2DC kept insisting on him being "cop" while in reality being Vanilla only. So i said, fine I'll humor you. I made him a useless spam food cop with completely BS results. Told him such but hey he went with it and posted.

I wanna know what up with Noodle this game...
So do I...

Thanks @Gorny for hosting this, thanks you all for this winning lynch!

Quite surprised @coju you made it through, to be honest, but well, you gave the crusade a follow-up, so thanks a lot for that!

Hey, I said, "They may have found" to my wife when someone mentioned that Pac-Man is a favorite Japanese Game, but went on about the tower instead of Uli, who is Chinese, so that makes sense that it wouldn't be connected.

So do I...

Thanks @Gorny for hosting this, thanks you all for this winning lynch!

Quite surprised @coju you made it through, to be honest, but well, you gave the crusade a follow-up, so thanks a lot for that!
Hey thanks, yeah after reading what you put in the dead-thread I am too. @Zhao_Yue yeah I'm glad no one else pushed about your death. I read that, almost commented, then decided just to see if anyone else pushes about it.

Hindsight 20/20 and all.. but it would have been really beneficial if everyone (doc included) stepped up and shared. We would have at least had a decision to make between coju and myself. I think we would have prolly made the wrong decision, but at least that would have been on the right track.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High