The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

Errr... no, I was making a reference to the V movie. As a townie you would be sad to see me dead...

But maybe you're not: let's kill D2DC first, then you will be allowed to free your soul.

Look, I'm all for killing @D2DC as well, but don't you think you're really pushing it this round, this early? Is it just me? 🤷

Look, I'm all for killing @D2DC as well, but don't you think you're really pushing it this round, this early? Is it just me? 🤷
Really?

For now there's nothing that could point to someone else.

Neither someone to be honest, but well as he said himself last time, we have to kill someone. And that's a reason to give his body to the science.

Also, being the closest to have a read during my last game can weight in the balance, but that's old story.

Let's say he has to die now, and set him free from this game. Wouldn't it be nice?

Neither someone to be honest, but well as he said himself last time, we have to kill someone. And that's a reason to give his body to the science.

Okay.... but what do YOU think about lynches on the first day, @Babyhell ? If you said anything about it last game, IDR. And now that you're in your... third? game, how do you feel about it?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High