The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

OMG! It's out finally? I'll definitely check out youtube for that.

You are most welcome. Kick off with a nice topic.

Anyone want a snake?

I found one in my basement on Monday.

I might name it after some random Community poster.

I had several garter snakes growing up. Caught them wild, and released them later. I did have one for nearly two months, managed to get her to eat slugs, a couple salamanders, and other bugs. :laugh:

Mom... Gorny's showing me his snake again.

Mom... Gorny's showing me his snake again.

Careful Donnie boy ...you don't want to get bit ... you may end up getting sick and spend a few days away from the forums:evil:

I once stumbled upon a beautiful brown Huntsman Spider on my ceiling... almost pissed myself (even though I knew that It was harmless to humans). Spiders just scare the crap outta me. Haven't been fortunate enough to find a snake anywhere yet :sad:

I've never seen a snake in the wild. I would definitely call it TT though, just to piss him off.

Careful Donnie boy ...you don't want to get bit ... you may end up getting sick and spend a few days away from the forums:evil:

Ooh, meow, it really is defcon 1.

I once stumbled upon a beautiful brown Huntsman Spider on my ceiling... almost pissed myself (even though I knew that It was harmless to humans). Spiders just scare the crap outta me. Haven't been fortunate enough to find a snake anywhere yet :sad:
The only creature I don't like is roaches. Just so disgusting. Yuck. :tongue:

So I guess you really don't like 'Creepshow"?

The last part where all of the roaches come crawling out of the dead guy, filling up the room.

Um....why would you want to touch them? The only contact I have with them is with the sole of my shoe ala Will Smith in Men in Black.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High