The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Deep fried noodles? Never had that.
@Gorny The only one that can knibble and bite me is my wife.
I'm warning you that if you cook me for dinner and enroach on her priviliges of biting me you'll tick her off and you don't want to see a ticked off mrs. kamap.

Deep fried noodles? Never had that.
@Gorny The only one that can knibble and bite me is my wife.
I'm warning you that if you cook me for dinner and enroach on her priviliges of biting me you'll tick her off and you don't want to see a ticked off mrs. kamap.
Lol

Ok, apparently I cannot handle Monday at work. I finished my coffee and went into the bathroom to rinse out my thermal container, filled it with water and shook it real good. Forgot to close the top, and sent water flying all over the mirror and everywhere else. It looked like a water balloon war.

If we where on prime, I would look you up and join the Bacchanal orgy festival you are in, if the festival would have me that is.
I'm also pretty sure we aren't on earth 42, if we where we might now the answer to live, the universe and everything. Which in hindsight might be really dull, there would be nothing new to discover.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I wonder what Earth we are on. Earth 666? Earth 23? I don't feel like we are on Earth Prime because if we were, the world would be perfect with couples and throuples everywhere.... Bascially, a Bacchanal orgy festival without any airborne diseases. Or venereal.

If we where on prime, I would look you up and join the Bacchanal orgy festival you are in, if the festival would have me that is.
I'm also pretty sure we aren't on earth 42, if we where we might now the answer to live, the universe and everything. Which in hindsight might be really dull, there would be nothing new to discover.

Well, now that we all know what kind of relationships these two are into... :ROFLMAO:

hqdefault.jpg
Earth 1 my dear Leo.

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Give a man a fish. Sure, why not? Go around giving strangers weird fish gifts. Who cares?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High