The D4 Launch Mafia Game (Ring of Fire) Game Over - Scum Win

That's funny because I thought you were the JK.

Or you went to someone.

Are you sure it was @coju's doorbell ringing and not @coju ringing @thefranklin's doorbell?
I choose a player who's house I want to "motion detect". I chose Coju, and the result I got was a doorbell ring.. 🤷‍♂️

thefranklin has been killed via gunshot at close range. He was the town jailkeeper.

He was found face down in a plate of pasta and spicy meatballs at an Italian Restaurant named Joe's Noodle Shop.
The doorbell ring doesn't appear to have anything to do with who is going where. Franklin wasn't killed at home anyway..

The only "activity" (other than NK attempt) that could still be in this game is a Mafia RB. So, it is a possibility that Snicker RB Coju and also targeted Franklin for NK.

Ringing a doorbell seems unlikely to achieve a RB though. Sounds more like Coju stopped by to pick up Franklin on their way to a nice Italian dinner. 🤪

The doorbell ring doesn't appear to have anything to do with who is going where. Franklin wasn't killed at home anyway..

The only "activity" (other than NK attempt) that could still be in this game is a Mafia RB. So, it is a possibility that Snicker RB Coju and also targeted Franklin for NK.

Ringing a doorbell seems unlikely to achieve a RB though. Sounds more like Coju stopped by to pick up Franklin on their way to a nice Italian dinner. 🤪
Well. I didn’t have Italian that night so there! 🤡

Vote count:

Coju: 2 (d2dc, snickersnack)

Snicks and dc. I implore you both to see the truth that I went no where last night and vote for snick. It would be a win win win. The rarest kind.

Snicks and dc. I implore you both to see the truth that I went no where last night and vote for snick. It would be a win win win. The rarest kind.
Can you elaborate on this win win? Don't we still have town vs scum?

@D2DC you have all the cards. I don’t have any information to give other than what’s in this thread. My role is vanilla town.

I have no reason to try and be obtuse or stand back and not get looked at like PRs or Scum.
I reached out and pulled together a wild theory about rhyming, and I fully believe now that it is true. No one else tried getting any thing, not that there was anything to get.

I have no reason to try and be obtuse or stand back and not get looked at like PRs or Scum.
I reached out and pulled together a wild theory about rhyming, and I fully believe now that it is true. No one else tried getting any thing, not that there was anything to get.
Actually, @thefranklin did try something and then he got meatballed.

Coju is sent to the gallows with two votes, he was vanilla town.

Snickersnack personally pulls the lever snapping the floor out from under coju.

The game ends with a sole scum win for Snickersnack!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High