The D4 Launch Mafia Game (Ring of Fire) Game Over - Scum Win

It’s could be a ploy, there not being a NK last night, to point fingers at me that there ‘still is the jail keeper’

I don’t see any other plans, suggestions, or options.

Yeah low activity, but I have think I heard enough.

Vote: Coju

It is a huge stretch that somehow Leo was the jailkeeper, who died a long time ago, yet somehow still stopped a nk last night? Sounds kinda fishy and you were hoping that we would jump on the vote Snicker train.
Unvote: snickersnack
Vote: thefranklin

I think you’re the scum and didn’t submit an action last night to go with this theory you put out.

@D2DC What do you think about all this? I'm only getting scummy vibes from coju, but I'm not sure.
Yea, it seems plausible to link a van driver with a JK. However, when you look at the events (no NK), it doesn't seem very likely. Even the theory that no NK was submitted in order to push this theory seems a stretch.. there are only 4 of us.. no way is scum going to skip a night.

That being said, I'm a little confused by the action so far today. I was expecting something.. different.

One hour to EoD.

Vote count:

Coju: 1 (thefranklin)
Thefranklin: 1 (coju)

3 votes needed to secure a lynch

The day has ended in a no lynch. No more posting.

The night will last until tomorrow 07/03/2023 @ 8PM, CST.

Those with night actions, send them in.

The night has passed and it is now daytime.

thefranklin has been killed via gunshot at close range. He was the town jailkeeper.

He was found face down in a plate of pasta and spicy meatballs at an Italian Restaurant named Joe's Noodle Shop.

With three players left alive, the required number of votes for a lynch is 2.

The day will end at 8 PM CST on Wednesday, July 5th 2023

His 3 rhymes. That puts him in the 3rd spot of the first section in the Matrix. I believe Leo was our jail keeper (van driver) and snicks was breadcrumbing.

abC
1Town Jail KeeperVanilla TownieMafia Goon
This post was very confusing to me as well. With no NK, it seemed pretty clear that we had successful JK block. Especially since *I* was RB the first night. I can't be sure that this prevented the NK, but it seems the most likely.

The other option being that mafia RB me, AND targeted the NK on someone else who happened to be jailed. To be fair, it didn't say I was jailed, just that I was blocked.

I also expected the JK to come after me yesterday. If they targeted someone (and then there was no NK), it would be a pretty valid conclusion to think that they stopped me from performing the NK.

So, I was waiting around to see how you reacted to the night events @snickersnack. You seemed pretty chill as well, which left me confused as to who I could "verify" as the JK.

I was leaning towards a Coju vote anyway. But, to put the icing on the cake, I investigated him last night and got a hit.

* To be fair, I am not a standard cop. I am a motion detector.

N1: I checked on myself, no motion detected.
N2: I checked on Snicker, blocked.
N3: Coju, heard a doorbell ring.

Don't ask me what the doorbell means, because I have no idea. But, it's certainly a different result from N1.

Vote: Coju

Vote: snickersnack

Should have stuck with you. I believe you are the MD, D2DC. Sounds kind franky tried jailing me to prevent a NK, which didn’t happen. (Or do town JKs prevent actions and not protect?)

A hit don’t show alignment. There isn’t much to go on, but I do hope you change your vote, D2DC.

If we had a successful block last night, D2DC would have been blocked, since you were blocked N2. I had motion last night which shows someone came to my “house”/doorbell. I don’t ring my doorbell when I leave, do you?

Had you went after snicks last night I’msure you would have received a different result other than “door bell”

If we had a successful block last night, D2DC would have been blocked, since you were blocked N2. I had motion last night which shows someone came to my “house”/doorbell. I don’t ring my doorbell when I leave, do you?
If someone rang your doorbell, who was it? 🤭

I didn’t get a message regarding that. But it sounds like no one was there as they died.

Now that I type that, it seems suspicious.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High