SPF to 99 questions

Corwin7892

Nov 17, 2021
So I am wanting to do this journey to 99 which I have read about and I want to do it in hardcore. How do you go about doing LK runs efficiently without being a sorc? I want to be a hammerdin and start with a hammerdin but it feels like if you're going to do LK runs and not be a sorc you're wasting your time. Anyone have any feedback or experience running LK to get runes?

Also wondering what the best option is for farming gear as an hdin? Just pits to grind gear / lvl?

hey,

well ofc running lk is a lot slower with any other char then a sorc but its still a lot better then everything else. pala also is one of the better chars for it cause of vigor (without using a bow and no shield on hc) and charge.
if u really dont want to run lk, u could also farm travincal if u first do some meph runs for some basic gear, but its a lot worse.

pits u can run afterwards for exp or grailing, i prefer cs a lot over pits. when it comes to the uniques u ususally wear on a hammerdin, there is no reason to farm them in tc85 areas cause all those more rare items that cant drop from mephisto are usually not useful/not useful for hammerdin.

So for shako, arach, mara etc, just get a good meph map after u got ure enigma run him as long as u think its necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pax1990
To add what @Bewitch said:

you also have to factor in rng. you can be super lucky with the paladin and finish enigma in 2-3k runs or you are super unlucky with the sorc and take like 5-6k runs.
But with vigor and charge and a decent map you can do some pretty fast lk runs. So if you dont want to level up a sorc first just go with paladin and roll a good lk map.

Or you can be at 5K with only 2x Sur ….
Haha oh noo dude .... that sucks =(
Mabey try some arcane and cow runs. Thats what i had in mind for my assa. farming eni and infinity in lk... dont think i could do it

If you want to take a look, here's how I ran LK recently with a barb.

Most items had some kind of frw on them, including charms, all of which I found in LK. Zephyr bow and teleport staff on switch for teleport through walls. Also had a teleport amulet for reducing the amount of time in repair shop.

Depending on the map it's better to stay in a3 at the end of the run. Some maps allow you to travel back to a4.

Reactions: coju
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High