SimonSays the loveable PDR Zerker (Advice needed)

hackedagainanda

Jun 4, 2015
Screenshot025.jpg
Diablo has been defeated! I don't kill the fastest but for every point of health I lose I reduce monsters by 100 (rough estimate).

My question for you is what to do next. Do I make a patriarch or stick to running Alvl 85 areas until later to save ancients experience. I am quite fond of Baal running.

At higher players settings things start to get dicey but at /p1- /p 3 its safe enough albeit a little slow. I wish barbarians had AoE attacks besides whirlwind. Single target attacks get a little boring.

Here's my gear because I was asked.

Code:
[ATTACH type="full"]62583[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH type="full"]62584[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]62585[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]62586[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]62587[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]62588[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]62589[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]62590[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Screenshot026.jpg
    Screenshot026.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot027.jpg
    Screenshot027.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot028.jpg
    Screenshot028.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot029.jpg
    Screenshot029.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot030.jpg
    Screenshot030.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot031.jpg
    Screenshot031.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot032.jpg
    Screenshot032.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot033.jpg
    Screenshot033.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 24
Do you miss not being able to leech with Berserk? Or is life loss not much of a concern with all your PDR?

I miss leech a little but the bright side is with the exception of a few monsters they just die so much faster than they hurt me. I have used 1 full rejuv this whole time. Replenish life and health potions make me practically invincible. With 15% dr and 102 integer they have to hit me really hard and with Holy freeze merc slowing the blows and battle cry reducing damage for another 26 % its an extremely safe build. Guardian angel with the bonus to block and 15 % max res just make me happy lol.

Run Act 5. And laugh at the faces of those witches.😅

The PDR approach is cool. Still I'm a bit surprised by the gear choices, in particular why Grief BA? Not even because it's ATMA bugged, but rather PB reaches 9 FPA easily, whereas BA with same IAS gets 11 FPA and needs 75 IAS overall to reach 10 FPA Berserk.

I assume you're debating future targets as to XP gain? In that case, basically Baal runs are far better than everything else until 97, but that's with WW. That means killing Ancients early but it's still best XP until 97. If you actually like Baal running, that's a big advantage when leveling a Barb :D I'm currently doing that and I hate it haha... Then again if you don't like WW that's a significant disadvantage. ;)

If you're adamant on going Berserk all the way and still want to get some XP, probably CS runs are in order (P1 seals, P7 Diablo), but XP is going to be pretty bad until mid-90s. You don't really get much XP in this game with a single target attack until late 90s, where Diablo, Baal and Nihlathak start to become interesting targets.

When not caring about XP, I'd just take him to the Pit, sort of all Berserker's home. :)

@ffs
I think it's sort of a "god complex". My 78 PDR War Cry Berserker with Death ettin axe hits at 12 FPA but I don't really care how slow it is.
1) You know you will 1 or 2-shot monsters.
2) No matter how many monsters swarm you, they can't kill you.

@ffs I just wanted to use something different than the usual grief PB and eth weapons are always good for style points :) Also, with howl to get stronger monsters away from their minions I don't need to hit as fast and this character excels at 1 vs 1

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High