Sept-Sept Sept - Planning and Progress Thread

PhineasB

Guide Author
Mar 14, 2020
Rounding out my second 7x7+2 is this Sept-Sept Sept :) This builds on my Runeword Bonanza Sept, Unfinished Business Sept, 2H Melee Sept, Lesser Skills Sept, oSkill Sept, and Untwinked 99er Sept. This includes three already-completed characters, including two from quite some time ago. But we still have some builds that I want to try out, and those will fill out the remaining four characters.

No rules for this Sept, except, as per my usual, all characters will full clear A85 areas and complete all quests in Hell. These are all a little bit unique, but I will keep p-setting as high as possible for non-tedious playthrough, and don't think I will need to drop any lower than p3 (but hoping to keep at p5). For the reamining characters, build concept and gear thoughts will be laid out in the first post for each. The Assassin just completed NM at lvl 73, and only has a ring upgrade waiting at lvl 74, so I will post on her first.
  • Amazon – Silence Fendazon with A1 Faith Merc (Matriarch Sense, level 82, 10/1/17)
  • Assassin – Infinity PStriker with A2 Doom Might Merc (Matriarch Infinite, level 86, 2/19/24)
  • Barbarian – eBotD Whirler with Leap Attack
  • Druid – Fire Druid with Infinity Merc (Patriarch Hobbs, level 87, 4/2/22)
  • Necromancer – Commandomancer with Beast
  • Paladin – Auradin with A3 Cold Merc (Patriarch Kaleid, level 87, 2/8/18)
  • Sorceress – Firewall / Orb / Static

Last edited:
Infinite, Infinity PStriker with A2 Doom Might Merc, Level 73, A1 H
Screenshot001.jpg
Infinite is almost end game equipped, and ready to tackle Hell. I am hoping to keep her p7 the whole way, but may need to drop to p5. We'll see. She was standard twinking of Envy Gear, to damage jewels melee, fire traps once merc could equip insight, and then lightning trapper at level 42 to level 63 when she could equip her Infinity (which I made for her). With the respec, she transitioned to PStriker from CS onward.
Infinity.jpg
Concept: With level 24 BoS and 15 IAS, the Thresher gives 10 fpa. Infinity has -eLR and Conviction, and decent damage for leeching, so the plan is to focus on second charge, with the first available for boss fights and areas with lots of broken LIs. She needs some base AR to keep cth reasonable, and I've transitioned to Dragon Tail as finisher rather than normal attack. The AR% is nice, and the main reason I tried it out, but the knockback is quite handy. The merc gets Doom because, why not? (Actually, it seems like a great fit for this build with Holy Freeze and solid damage, with Reaper's the only other option that seemed competitive.

Current gear is below:
- Infinity Thresher
- Swtich: CtA / Lidless
- CoH Archon Plate
- +2 Sin Circlet with strength, dext, mana, 12@ resists, -3iDR (13@ jewel w FHR)
- Gores
- 2/20 MA gloves with 3% ll, strength, 25 LR
- Rare Belt with 24 FHR, 19 strength, 36 life, 15 Cr, 16 LR
- 29@ Mara's
- 250/19 Ravenfrost and dual leech rare (will be 103 AR, 6% ml, 22 FR, 11 MF, 57 mana ring at level 74)
- Backback: 8 MA Skillers (with life, dext, damage, 1 with FHR), SCs focused on AR, FHR, and resists

Once the ring comes on, this should give maxed resists, > 86 FHR, and ~1800 life with BO. And strong attack!

Merc:
- Doom eth Giant Thresher
- Fortitude
- eth Vamp w scintillating jewel of bliss

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High