Sazabi's Mental Sheath?

Noodle

Jul 18, 2003
Sazabi's Mental Sheath?

I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but I just found a Sazabi's Mental Sheath in the PIt (lvl2). It seems to have some strong mods, so I was wondering why I've never heard of it before. Here's what it has:

Defense: 176
+1 to all skills
+100 Defense
Lightning Resistance +20%
Fire Resistance +18%

So, it obviously isn't the end all-be all of snappy chapeaus, but I would tend to think that the combination of plus skill and resistance would make it something worth considering . . . am I far off base here?

Note: I've never traded, and my lf/pj zon is totally untwinked, although I've used her to twink other characters. So, I'm totally ignorant when it comes to appraising the value of items, I'll admit it up
front.

Theres nothing wrong with using it but there are many better helms out there, which is why it's not a sought after helm.

YeaaaReaper said:
Theres nothing wrong with using it but there are many better helms out there, which is why it's not a sought after helm.

Cool - I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm hinking of using the piece when I finally find a ravenfrost.

Thank you for your help.

- Noodle

Noodle said:
Cool - I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I'm hinking of using the piece when I finally find a ravenfrost.

Thank you for your help.

- Noodle

I actually used this helm for my first sorc. Next to Shako and the new +2 skiller/ Crown of Ages, this item belongs to the cheap 1 skiller for caster helms

The helms which give +1 skills are:

Sazabis
Peasant Crown
Lore
Tarnhelm

Of these Sazabis is either best or second to Peasant Crown.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High