Rare Shrines?

HanShotFirst

Jan 24, 2008
Rare Shrines?

About a week ago there was a thread in the SP Forum about "Secrets" and "Secret Areas" and somewhere in the discussion hps made this comment:

No one has mentioned the shrine yet.

I have not seen it myself, but isn't there a very rare (and elaborate) shire graphic that only shows up once in a blue moon?

Maybe someone who has seen it can confirm.

-hps

Smips then followed up with

Do you mean the one that looks like a golden idol with the incense burning around it?

but there was never a response and for a week now I've been wondering if there might be a shrine graphic(s) out there that I have never seen.

I have seen "golden idol" shrine that spawns in the Harem (but not often) and recently came accross this shrine in the Inner Cloister that I can't say I remember having seen before.

Anyhow, the purpose of this thread is to ask: Do you have any screenshots of shrines that you would consider "rare"? (I'm really curious as to what this mystery shrine could be!)

Re: Rare Shrines?

I've seen the golden angel shrine a few times, got a screenshot here

I think I've seen some others, but haven't screenshotted them

Re: Rare Shrines?

Here is the oddest one that I've come about.

I wish I had taken the screen without the mouse over. It had sort of a weird aura about it that really stuck out like a sore thumb against all of the normal graphics.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High