• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Pricing Guide for D2R | Non-Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why pass off a pricing guide as your own when you basically leverage information from other sites? Makes sense to just link to the other sites instead or develop your own method. Anyways this whole thing is pretty strange especially since you yourself are both a trader and a member with large influence on pricing or at the very least influence over when you do pricing updates.
Thats exactly what im discussing with the moderators

I don't make the prices, purediablo doesn't either; the market (ingame and all tradingsites combined) sets prices/values.

Don't attack me for following the market!

If purediablo wants its on prices; think again... this just aint possible
Its how economy works, supply vs demand > that makes the values and that sets the prices

Reactions: MysticWarrior
I think most high volume traders on purediablo check prices on external sites to be honest. The volume of trades here is just not enough to establish a clear estimate. These external sites are also higly frowned upon within this community for good reasons, thus no mention of them further. The advantage is that here you might get stuff a little cheaper now and then, because stuff often takes longer to sell.

And if you think you can isolate prices just for this site, there certainly are members that buy up stuff here cheaply and sell for profit in other sites. Just look for someone who is constantly lowballing all expensive items and does not post them for sale again.

Then why pass off a pricing guide as your own when you basically leverage information from other sites? Makes sense to just link to the other sites instead or develop your own method. Anyways this whole thing is pretty strange especially since you yourself are both a trader and a member with large influence on pricing or at the very least influence over when you do pricing updates.

Because we have to aggregate these prices. You can't just look at one source and then just dump that feed into your guide. Any player can do what we do: check sites, discords, and forums for prices and then come up with an accurate value. We just do it all day every day, and serve it up in a readable format for all to have.

If you look through this thread, there are hundreds of posts from users like yourself suggesting price changes or posting their sales data. That's who has the biggest impact on the direction of the guide.

Members who are very active just have a lot more data and more expertise when it comes to pricing, that's just the nature of practicing your craft. I give high volume traders on our site a lot of weight because they are actually buying/selling these items all day long. I trust those people, but I ALWAYS double or even triple check price updates.

I think we've been transparent and found a system that works. Originally I wanted to put changes to a vote, but it simply isn't fast enough to keep up with the market. So instead we are user driven, backed up by multiply sources and always willing to listen to your feedback.

Hi guys i need an info, i got a circlet 2 os 3cold skill sorc 20fcr how much should i ask for it? ty

nice new price checking tool!
I have my first feedback for you:
I sold my monarch with 15ed for UM + Shako
Not for Pul as Sopper offered me a week ago...

Reactions: Pozzi
nice new price checking tool!
I have my first feedback for you:
I sold my monarch with 15ed for UM + Shako
Not for Pul as Sopper offered me a week ago...
Good price! :) Buyer wanted it desperately it seems
I buy them for pul easily online

Some prices have changed -> 40pgems gets you Um, seen as low as 25 to get Pul
40 Pgems ~ Um seems to be the going rate yes
Pul gets you 30 if you're lucky

is there a way to lookup skiller GCs in the new price tool?
I am pretty sure Nokk will add anything that needs to be added. As we are on Day 2 since we opened, we're still adding stuff and we'll utilise the dropdown lists to compile things like this for easy access.

Hi could someone help me estimate if this circlet might be worth something?

Rare Circlet:
+2 Sorc skill
+20% FCR
+97% Enhanced Defense
+29 to Strength
+14 to Energy
+32% Poison Resist

nice strength on it
lacks 2 sox to be valuable
lacks right resist (poison least important)
No life..

hard to sell

In case people didn’t notice:
Everything is dumped for lower and lower prices.
I guess announcing ladder is the cause

In case people didn’t notice:
Everything is dumped for lower and lower prices.
I guess announcing ladder is the cause
Yes, at the moment I've paused updates because everything is outdated within a day or two. We are now prepping for ladder and getting all the entries into the price checker to be ready. Plus we have a few more features we are putting the finishing touches on. Looking ahead I see that non-ladder data will continue to fall until it is barely 10% of what it was. However, I do see that perfect items and bases will still continue to hold value - in fact they will increase because the runes to buy them will be next to worthless.

Aye, perfect items and PvP items will not be influenced

May i suggest updating eth demon arch jav for pricing guide? I dunt see why it woudnt be good option under eth titan

May i suggest updating eth demon arch jav for pricing guide? I dunt see why it woudnt be good option under eth titan
Serious?
I have never ever seen an Amazon asking for it

Serious?
I have never ever seen an Amazon asking for it
I just checked the market.
The actual price is 7 PGs and very low demand.
I just upped my eth titan's --> nothing better than this.
It makes so much fun how strong it is

Please check the price for 40 chipped gems... I was never able to get anything LEM+... I had to trade the chipped gems for PGs for people that needed them... I tried many times to sell 40 chipped... no demand at all

But how many PGems? 8-10 are a Lem and they are going up every day. If it's 4-5 then that's the lower range of chipped value, but if it's less then that then I think that may be an indicator chips are falling out. They are ridiculously easy to farm in tombs, so I'll look at the value and see if they've fallen or PGems are rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High