Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress

Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress

I`m missing results from drewgie, otherwise everything is ok. Haven`t heard a thing from drewgie the entire MFO, but hopefully he/she will show us some love and report.

Last edited:

I won't be sending a report for either area I signed up for, I didn't even get a top five...got 2xDangoon's Teaching in WSK and Shadow Killer from Lister, I believe, but no qualifiers at all from Baal (it probably doesn't help that my MF is 26(!)).

I really wanted to make a good showing, but RL just plain forbade it - out last weekend, gallbladder attack for the first half of the week/catching up at work for the second half, then my A/C failed friday during the day and I spent a good bit of saturday working on it, and sunday my power was out for most of the afternoon/evening. Sorry for not posting before now, but like I said, my power was out...

...but I didn't die, and am approaching 3.2billion experience, so things weren't all bad...

Good Luck to everyone else! (and much sympathy for Nubikoen...OUCH!!!)

WoRG

Appreciated, WoRG. Thanks for letting me/us know not to expect emails.

Just as an update, that makes ten official messages concerning the Other alvl85 Area Runners category (8 emails, with Mungo and WoRG dropping out)... which means five are still missing. I've seen Fabian mention that he hasn't run much, but I'm waiting to see if he has any results to share. Similarly, I saw VoltageR and janooo say that their scores haven't changed, but I haven't yet seen GoMule/ATMA readouts of their respective top fives.

HeadKick, maxicek, VoltageR, janooo, and Fabian: If you've got a final score and readouts to share, I'd love to have them. thereadmenace(at)gmail(dot)com

Edit: Thanks Fabian! Duly noted!

Last edited:

Results also sent.

1100 Baalruns in, 85M experience and not far from lvl 99. Would like to finish it before D3 comes out, but with busy week ahead not sure it will happen.
Jah Jah Lo Gul Ist from notable runes and total 145 qualifiers.
Overall score isn't bad for Baal, but still meh when I see happy Cyrax dancing around :p

1100?? :crazyeyes: Impressive :thumbup: Are you sure that doesn't have one or two zero's too much? Looking at the amount of runs and qualifiers you have, i'm not dancing just yet. My total amount of qualifiers is just 39. But as i said before: quality over quantity. Also only notable runes were two mals.

@Everyone, please try to get your results in quickly with your top 5 and their readouts. Of course thanks to all those who already have done so, I know baal is looking really good already.

Oops. Forgot the read-outs the first time. I've just sent them too.

@TRM: I'll send in about two hours from this post.

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:

Results have been sent in. Was out of town last 3 days and didn't get back in until late last night. Went right to bed and got up and went off to work and just got in. Sorry if that delayed anything.

Only managed 1508 Pindle runs, but they were pretty productive as far as qualifier's go. Knew time was going to be short for me, so I didn't pick up much, mainly just circlets, charms, runes, and qualifiers (mainly high scorers) so a lot of stuff got left on the ground. Highest rune was Mal while I was picking up a qualifier, my merc killed a minion and I checked the ground one time before exiting the game and saw it in the corner, it almost got left too.

Haul pic won't be much to look at as I didn't put in the hours this time.

Go Go Team Kittens!!!

I`m missing results from drewgie, otherwise everything is ok. Haven`t heard a thing from drewgie the entire MFO, but hopefully he/she will show us some love and report.

Please go ahead and send them to me. I don't require progress updates but if someone hasn't sent any and is not getting their results in that's as good a sign as any that they are not participating. It may not be perfect but I've never declared the wrong winner that way.

After some direct emailing (sorry if I've hassled you, but there's work to be done!) I believe I've gotten all the info I'm gonna get from the alvl85 area runners. I'll be sending the full report to jjscud once I get home from work in about eight hours, so look forward to a results thread soon!

After some direct emailing (sorry if I've hassled you, but there's work to be done!) I believe I've gotten all the info I'm gonna get from the alvl85 area runners. I'll be sending the full report to jjscud once I get home from work in about eight hours, so look forward to a results thread soon!

So I was the last one to send readouts, hahah sorry for my lazyness.

So I was the last one to send readouts, hahah sorry for my lazyness.

AMONG the last. :wink: No worries, it's all good now!

edit: My results have been sent to jj. Be prepared to see... uh, scores! Who thinks they won the alvl85 category? :scratchhead:

Last edited:

I can't help laughing
but can't explain.
Sorry

Nice necro! I think that was sigged by somebody too. It really is a solid piece of advice!

It's Em :) I also read it and laughed out load!! So of course it needed to be sigged..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High