Patch 2.8 wishlist/hopelist/hype thread/cope thread

@Excalibur they could easily replace the little key bound skills display with a buff display with timers and it would be much more useful. I know what my keybinds are, I’d like to know how many seconds until BO falls off before the Might Cows one tap me in HC…

Reactions: Excalibur
Since 2.8 is bringing us nothing new I have a suggestions for the forum. There’s a big D4 world boss/Helltide tracker on the top of the page. How realistic is it to put a TZ tracker for SP forum? 😁
An even BIGGER tracker!

Unrealistic, but I want achievements. Something new to hunt besides grail and power. Ideas for achievements:
- Grails obviously. Sub-categories too please, like all exceptional swords, etc.
- Speedrunning
- Full-clearing, by area or even act.
- Kills per time unit
- Chests per time unit
- Dialogue - gotta catch'em all.
- Reach max level for single skill (traps would be almost impossible, as would necro skills... maybe skill level 45 is enough?)
- Creative killing of act bosses or other significant monsters. Like killing Diablo with thorns damage and the like.
- Letting the merc do all the work from the point it is available, one for each merc type
- Gearless runs

Reactions: Miron
Unrealistic, but I want achievements. Something new to hunt besides grail and power. Ideas for achievements: ...
- Grails obviously. Sub-categories too please, like all exceptional swords, etc.
- Speedrunning
- Full-clearing, by area or even act.
- Kills per time unit
- Chests per time unit
- Dialogue - gotta catch'em all.
- Reach max level for single skill (traps would be almost impossible, as would necro skills... maybe skill level 45 is enough?)
- Creative killing of act bosses or other significant monsters. Like killing Diablo with thornamage and the like.
- Letting the merc do all the work from the point it is available, one for each merc type
- Gearless runs
- Activate every shrine type
- Activate every shrine in area/act
- Defeat act boss with magic (blue) equipped in every gear slot
- Defeat act boss with rare equipped in every gear slot
- Defeat act boss with unique equipped in every gear slot
- Defeat act boss with runeword equipped in all slots that can have them (between 4 and 6, depending on 2-hand wields and weapon switches)
- Defeat act boss with low-quality/cracked/crude/damaged equipped in all capable slots (between 7 and 9, depending on 2-hand wields/weapon switches)
- Defeat act boss with ethereal item equipped in all capable slots
- 10k kills with <low tier skill> (Bash, Teeth, Ice Bolt, Dragon Talon, Normal Attack, etc.)

Turns out it's absolutely no changes at all, not even a bug fix. Yippee...
I might be in the minority but I think no changes is better than more changes/additions. Just reset the ladder every few months for the ladder people, and leave the game alone, that's fine by me.

I might be in the minority but I think no changes is better than more changes/additions. Just reset the ladder every few months for the ladder people, and leave the game alone, that's fine by me.
I get that; sometimes I'm a bit too paranoid about what they might do to it than I am desiring particular improvements, though I agree with much of what has been expressed in thread. It was almost a relief to see they hadn't drastically changed something and then wonder if GoMule would cooperate etc.

I would be happy for a start of the Console D2R achievements being in PC ..
I wonder if other Blizzard games may end up on Steam and not just Overwatch 2?

Bringing more QOL features will not harm the game though. They can’t even add a simple Loot filter.
I'm sure right now they have a lot of pressure and eyes on fixing D4, it sounds like they want to do more work than D3s expansion, then cut to necro and done. If they fix their reputation and some of the core issues, they can focus on other things. .. I hope

Reactions: Excalibur
Since 2.8 is bringing us nothing new I have a suggestions for the forum. There’s a big D4 world boss/Helltide tracker on the top of the page. How realistic is it to put a TZ tracker for SP forum? 😁
I have not looked into a TZ tracker as there was too much to do for D4 prior to its launch. At the moment I am snowed under with things like PureCyberpunk.com and VGAssist.com but if anyone wanted to put one together that ran on the server here I would certainly add it to the site.

I'm sure right now they have a lot of pressure and eyes on fixing D4, it sounds like they want to do more work than D3s expansion, then cut to necro and done. If they fix their reputation and some of the core issues, they can focus on other things. .. I hope
They definitely are under pressure but it drives me crazy that a company like Blizzard can't keep supporting another game. A minor change that would require from 5 minutes to 1 hour of work for them could boost activity for the next season. It's like they don't even care already. I am watching the official forums and they literally never bother to even inform about a ladder reset in time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High