One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@art_vandelay How much is Vex in 1.07?
That would be 115,3 points!

Here are the tables for everything but 1.08:

Screwed up my LK map by accidentally hitting NM moving too quickly. Bit the bullet and cubed 2 Surs to Ber to make my Infinity, and rolled a 317%, so pretty happy with that. Started cowing a little with my Javazon, but have only done a couple of runs to get a feel for herding again without my merc dying.

Oh man.. 6th ethereal superior.. :mad:
Screenshot211.jpg
I don't get it.. +13-15% on normal superiors are dropping like candy. Does anybody know what the odds of a superior having the +ED% mod are? Other than that calculation I posted from the old forums I can't find anything. This is only 1/6 ethereals that has had +ED%. So, if I want +ED% to be over +10% I'm looking at 3x times as many runs? o_O

I haven't been counting runs. But, 76 ethereal GPAs kept (superior + 0os/3os/4os). So, factor in another 10%? for magical/rare/1os/2os? 85 x 20 = ~1700 runs. Not looking forward to another 1700.. :cry:

Couple of finds to ease my suffering:
Screenshot208.jpg
Screenshot210.jpg

LoL, or how about 1.08? :p
108supGPA.jpg

Am currently poking around in 1.08, crafting stuff, etc... decided to do some LK and it just popped off a rack...

Edit to add: I was already really happy about this run... the armor at her feet (had to drop it to check the GPA) is a magic Great Hauberk, a crafting base that can't be shopped... turns out the armor rack is stable, but the weapon rack isn't, but has a strong penchant for dropping ethereal :D

@D2DC I can feel the pain of racking for a good eth superior....wanna trade?

WoRG

Last edited:
@D2DC I can feel the pain of racking for a good eth superior....wanna trade?

WoRG
Hmm.. another week of mind numbing racking, or an email exchange.. that's a tough one! :p

Edit: p.s. I like the pack organization! Charms to the right, cube+ID in the middle, and plenty of room on the left for picking up and dropping garbage quickly! ;)

What's the earliest you've ever found a Tal's Amulet?

100.png
On my Bulging Biceps Barbarian ...

101.png
From a Bremm Sparkfist minion.

Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet

Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xce928a75
Item Level: 28
Version: Resurrected
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 3 - 32 Lightning Damage
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Lightning Resist +33%

That's a new record for me! My previous earliest appearance was around Eldritch ... and that was years ago ...

My Barb would sure like those juicy stats; too bad he's 35 clvl's too low! :p

Screenshot821.jpg
Screenshot822.jpg
Screenshot823.jpg
Screenshot824.jpg
Screenshot825.jpg
afaik the first +4 ondals!
Screenshot826.jpg
(lenymo)
Screenshot827.jpg
Screenshot828.jpg
Screenshot829.jpg
Screenshot830.jpg
Screenshot831.jpg
Screenshot832.jpgScreenshot833.jpg
(+4 Wake of fire/Deatsentry)

Screenshot834.jpg
Screenshot835.jpg
sweet, maybe I start a pvp bowa around it...
Screenshot836.jpg
Screenshot837.jpg
(dangerous mob, couldn't take the screenshot)
Screenshot838.jpg
Screenshot839.jpg
Screenshot840.jpg
(this affix combination would have been really nice, in 1.07...)
Screenshot841.jpg
Screenshot842.jpg
Screenshot844.jpg
Screenshot845.jpg
Screenshot846.jpg
Screenshot847.jpg
Screenshot848.jpg
Screenshot849.jpg
Screenshot850.jpg
Screenshot851.jpg
Screenshot852.jpg
Screenshot853.jpg

and finally:
Screenshot854.jpg

Now I can Zod my TR and still have a Cham left :)

Attachments

• Screenshot843.jpg
    Screenshot843.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 3
@d2lover Wie sagt man "Shaerpe" auf Englisch?
Sash.

@d2lover: You should really change the text language to English, it will improve your screenshots a lot here and elsewhere in the internet. In the Battlenet launcher, click on the cogwheel part of the blue Play button, select "modify install", put a checkmark to English in the list, set the default text language to English and click on the "modify install" button (respectively the German counterparts). The speech language is left at German, of course, because Diablo sounds much scarier when he's saying "NICHT EINMAL DER TOD KANN DICH VOR MIR RETTEN" :cool:.

Sash.

@d2lover: You should really change the text language to English, it will improve your screenshots a lot here and elsewhere in the internet. In the Battlenet launcher, click on the cogwheel part of the blue Play button, select "modify install", put a checkmark to English in the list, set the default text language to English and click on the "modify install" button (respectively the German counterparts). The speech language is left at German, of course, because Diablo sounds much scarier when he's saying "NICHT EINMAL DER TOD KANN DICH VOR MIR RETTEN" :cool:.
it is legacy, so no button

Honestly I've just turned it into a game of 'What's that item?'

I think I'm accurate on most, but magic items are harder because then I need to delve in the brainpan and think about the numbers showing and what stats would be good with those numbers on those items.

I try not to look too hard at the words since german and english do overlap a bit and I don't want to 'cheat' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High