One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not your typical IFT post but I've been working ever so slowly on my all-rare Avenger.

I gambled this- which is the best I've found in several hundred hours-

3zebPqg.png

And since I had a SoJ I found while getting to 70 on Normal Nihlathak...

nvH3iIc.png

It isn't the best of the best and this is probably near-comical to some, but I had no use for the SoJ and don't use extended stashes/mule... so, it's literally all it's good for unless I tried Uber Diablo in hell or something.

edit: Apparently I double-linked the first image but I fixed it so you can see the end result lol

Last edited:
Man, seeing D2R screenshots right next to legacy is a downer for those of us still in 1.14! 😲
And I am using the lowest settings.
Even I get surprised when I see others with D2R on full graphics at how much better it looks.

Two more interesting finds!

Screenshot006.pngScreenshot009.png

Sparkly chest luck continues:
Screenshot004.png
6 nado/6 hurricane confirmed to drop soon:
Screenshot005.png
Nice charm and a grailer with sick roll from Travi:
Screenshot008.png
Screenshot009.png
Next up the result of gambling session.

With 2os there's potential for a nice bowzon helm... with nice jewels in it of course.
Screenshot010.png
Also after 2os GF Blizz sorc confirmed:
Screenshot011.png
Nothing too crazy just like seeing enhanced damage on a circlet with other decent stats:
Screenshot012.png
2 skills, 7ll and 2os let down by other stats. Could've been a potential fire magezon (going for one after 2.4 hits) helmet with facets.
Screenshot013.png

Last edited:
Got 2 sockets on a pelt I found:

Gaean Spirit Mask of Restoration
Spirit Mask
Defense: 25
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x9c0bb5da
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+2 to Armageddon (Druid Only)
+3 to Tornado (Druid Only)
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds
2 Sockets (0 used)

Now, what to socket it with? Don't really need resists. MF? Or 2 x sol? Too poor for 2 x ber.

While doing some more summoner runs for hkeys:

guardianAngel1.png
My uber smiter is shaping up rather nicely. :D Meph won't know what hit him. 😁

I'm at 12 hkeys, so I'll be switching back to dkeys soon. I may have 5 keys sets later today. Will I start running organs today? Hmmmm.

@nepeta I socketed mine with PTs, but didn't use it since

Btw PT is better than Um, if that means you get the resis from inventory, not that resistances are particularly helpful in the Pit

also resis charms can also come with MF, so Um is really not that good

Got 2 sockets on a pelt I found:

Gaean Spirit Mask of Restoration
Spirit Mask
Defense: 25
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x9c0bb5da
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+2 to Armageddon (Druid Only)
+3 to Tornado (Druid Only)
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds
2 Sockets (0 used)

Now, what to socket it with? Don't really need resists. MF? Or 2 x sol? Too poor for 2 x ber.
Nice Congrats.

Yeah PTs probably best. No need for Res really with Cyclone Armor. Maybe if you find a nice Jewel with Life/Mana/MF or Str etc.

Have a stable GPA rack in 1.07, in the hut adjacent to WP.
Screenshot193.jpg
Question: Ethereal drop is 1:20, is superior the same? Meaning Superior Ethereal is 1:400? I've done a few hundred runs, and only seen one so far, so that seems about right. No extra enhanced damage though. What are the odds of Superior = enhanced dura, +1, 2, 3 Max Dmg, enhanced damage etc? If enhanced dmg only spawns on 1/2 of Superiors, and then I want +10-15% (instead of +5-10%), I am looking at 1/4 Ethereal/Superiors having over +10% to max damage? That'd be around 1:1600? Of course, it would almost certainly come with 1 or 2os, requiring another couple thousand runs..
Screenshot197.jpg
Couple of finds along the way:
Screenshot194.jpg
Screenshot196.jpg

@D2DC This is from @art_vandelay 's [1.07-1.08] Racking Guide :

2) A superior ethereal Great Poleaxe with four or no sockets (Larzuk!) has to pass the following chances to drop from a rack in LK:
  • Pass the Superior test, which is 1 in 12 in both 1.07 and 1.08.
  • Pass the ethereal test, which is 1 in 20.
  • Roll four sockets or none at all which is a 3 in 4 chance. This is a 2 in 3 chance to get no sockets plus a (1 in 3) times (1 in 4) chance to get four sockets.
We arrive at a chance of 1 in 320 in both 1.07 and 1.08 LK.

m4ke

Reactions: D2DC
@m4ke, 1:12 good to know. Any idea on how often a superior item will roll enhanced dmg though? As opposed to durability, AR etc?

1/20 ethereal, and 1/12 superior gives me 1/240. I need 0os (for BotD), so 1/360 for an ethereal & superior, 0os. I'm guessing restricting myself to over +10% enhanced dmg will double to quadruple those numbers..

Edit: I found this calculation by @Luhkoh from the old site.
For gmb, it will be something like: [regular gmb drop chance] * [~10% superior (can look this up exactly on german drop calc)] * [1/3 + 2/3 * 1/2 enhanced dmg] * [1/11 15%ed] * [1/4 socketed] * [1/5 4os]
So, the odds of an enhanced dmg roll are: 1/3 + 2/6 = 2/3?

Last edited:
@m4ke, 1:12 good to know. Any idea on how often a superior item will roll enhanced dmg though? As opposed to durability, AR etc?

1/20 ethereal, and 1/12 superior gives me 1/240. I need 0os (for BotD), so 1/360 for an ethereal & superior, 0os. I'm guessing restricting myself to over +10% enhanced dmg will double to quadruple those numbers..

Edit: I found this calculation by @Luhkoh from the old site.

So, the odds of an enhanced dmg roll are: 1/3 + 2/6 = 2/3?
So you pursue the Hell Bovine theme? :D

Chracter with some pole weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High