New years...

MizzouFTW

Oct 29, 2008
New years...

I was just busted for Driving While Intoxicated. I never thought it could happen to me for some reason. I somehow had this superhuman invincible thing that won't let me get arrested, hurt, etc. The police officer quickly showed me otherwise. All I'm saying is, I made the mistake of thinking that I was immune to the things that affect man kind. I was wrong.

So... Everyone, please be safe. I got off lucky, I was simply pulled over and arrested. Think about it if I had hit a car or a tree. I am very grateful. I just want you all to be aware because I had planned on driving back to my house after new years, but now that I think about it, It is not suhf a good idea. I was arrested tongiht, I will have a lot of money to pay in fines, AND, I lost three hours of my life.

Please, for the love of god, use me as an example, don't drink and drive, don't do anything you would regret, etc.

This is probalby a spam post, and I am still slightly intoxicated, so if this does not make sense I apologize, I just wanted to make sure no one made the same mistake that i did. The Officers made it very clear to me how lucky I was. Think about it guys. Life is very much like Hardcore mode. If you die, your gone for freakin' good.

I"m not trying to preach to you, I have not discovered some higher power, or rub anything in your faces, I'm simply saying Please, for your families, be safe this new years, and don't pull the immature bull that I pulled. Because it's not worth the money, it's not worth the time, and it's not worth the time spent trying to argue with the police officers. I'm an idiot, use me as an example. I"m just lucky I am not going ot prison. STAY SAFE. Please.

Re: New years...

Very touching post, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure it will inspire some people to be more cautious. Also nice sense of humour putting it in the hardcore forum :p

I was just busted for Driving While Intoxicated. I never thought it could happen to me for some reason. I somehow had this superhuman invincible thing that won't let me get arrested, hurt, etc. The police officer quickly showed me otherwise. All I'm saying is, I made the mistake of thinking that I was immune to the things that affect man kind. I was wrong.

So... Everyone, please be safe. I got off lucky, I was simply pulled over and arrested. Think about it if I had hit a car or a tree. I am very grateful. I just want you all to be aware because I had planned on driving back to my house after new years, but now that I think about it, It is not suhf a good idea. I was arrested tongiht, I will have a lot of money to pay in fines, AND, I lost three hours of my life.

Please, for the love of god, use me as an example, don't drink and drive, don't do anything you would regret, etc.

This is probalby a spam post, and I am still slightly intoxicated, so if this does not make sense I apologize, I just wanted to make sure no one made the same mistake that i did. The Officers made it very clear to me how lucky I was. Think about it guys. Life is very much like Hardcore mode. If you die, your gone for freakin' good.

I"m not trying to preach to you, I have not discovered some higher power, or rub anything in your faces, I'm simply saying Please, for your families, be safe this new years, and don't pull the immature bull that I pulled. Because it's not worth the money, it's not worth the time, and it's not worth the time spent trying to argue with the police officers. I'm an idiot, use me as an example. I"m just lucky I am not going ot prison. STAY SAFE. Please.
Dumbass. Insurance is going to PK you.

You know better.

Driving drunk is one of the most stupid things one can do.

In Finland, you would have lost your licence for quite a while.

Glad you're still around to tell the tale!

See ya 'round. :)

Sucks to be you but at least you didnt cause an accident and didnt kill anyone or yourself . I had one in 1995 and it does indeed cost a pretty penny . When you consider the 6 months license suspension , community service , probabtion fees , it's really not worth it ..

I know how you feel as I got away from getting one this November when I crashed my truck coming home after a night on the town .. You lived to tell the story so hopefully it wont happen to you again ...

Well, if you're gonna drive home from New Year's, now is the time to do it...before the other one is on your record. ;)

Ok, not a joking situation, I know. My cousin hit a lady while he was drunk and made her a vegetable for life. The judge sentenced him to jail for awhile, and he has to visit her once a year. A fitting and very painful sentence for him...and a very unfair and painful sentence for her. I was given a warning by a policeman one night on my way home. He said "go home, go straight home. You smell like a brewery, but seem to be in ok shape. If you get pulled over again, expect to go to jail." I haven't driven drunk since.

No... you were an idiot, but you've obviously come to your senses, afterward. Life is about making stupid mistakes, realizing that they were stupid mistakes, and then not doing them again.

You were indeed lucky, but next time you might not be. Life is Hardcore, and your character will expire eventually, but it would really be unfortunate if your Deeds got Remembered before your 70th birthday or so. All the more so if you took some innocent other character along with you.

Probably everybody reading this thread has done stupid, reckless and self-destructive things, throughout their lives, so very few of us are in a good position to "cast the first stone". I know I'm not, so I'll stop the bloody preaching, here and now.

Cheers and G/L for the future

Mr. Bill

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High