New player just wants to say hello!

silexater

Dec 29, 2022
Hi!
I just started to play d2r in single player and im having a blast so far. Started completly from scratch lvl 1 no items nothing and its just so cool to feel like a complete noob again. I have reached everything i wanted in battle.net nonladder and now im looking for some other stuff to do. The idea is to do some really long term challenges like lvl 99 or holy grail or something like that. Its so amazing to me that i started to play this game in 2004 and after all that years of on /off playing i can still enjoy it. Hell i was 15 years old when i went to a local store and got the game :) (im 33 now). Look at all the other games that came out after that. You play them for a week until you get bored but d2 will always get me exited. Also i'm very happy to see that after all that years, it still has an active single player community! Currently my first sp char is a lvl 82 Summoner Nec that is farming the pit. Maybe i should start collecting those pg's so i can do my first trades with you guys!
Anyways i wish you a very nice new year (only 2 days left) and good luck irl and ingame!
Greetings, silexater

Welcome to the SPF.

And always collect the PGs.

Farming with a summoner? You, sir, have the patience of a saint!

Welcome to the SPF!

Welcome!
Look at all the other games that came out after that. You play them for a week until you get bored but d2 will always get me exited.
And nothing in any genre matches the unmitigated horror of braving the D2 stair traps, ancients and Fangskin with an untwinked HC character...

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High