Muling in D2R Classic single player?

Beoron

Nov 3, 2021
Is there any way to do this? I tried the new GoMule but it doesn't seem to work with classic. I was unable to load a character after trying it (thankfully I had backed him up)

It's crazy that they didn't add a shared stash to classic while also getting rid of lan games. I am revisiting HCC, but it occurs to me that I might not be able to mule or transfer at all.

If there's any other method, or if others have used GoMule successfully, please let me know.

I tested D2R Classic & GoMule for D2R. It doesn't know it's Classic character and shows 10x10 stash. However I was able to move items inside that 6x4 Classic area and it worked ok. Char loaded ok and items were moved. I guess you can stash them too. Just keep in mind that 6x4 area. And of course you have to fully exit D2R before muling.

m4ke

I tested D2R Classic & GoMule for D2R. It doesn't know it's Classic character and shows 10x10 stash. However I was able to move items inside that 6x4 Classic area and it worked ok. Char loaded ok and items were moved. I guess you can stash them too. Just keep in mind that 6x4 area. And of course you have to fully exit D2R before muling.

m4ke
Weird. Moving stuff to the GoMule stash broke my character, and when I tried moving a gem between two spots in my inventory it broke my character to the point where D2 would crash on trying to load the character screen. I wonder why it works for you and not me. I just downloaded GoMule and didn't modify anything.

I remember a particular program used to be used back in the day, but we don't mention it here because it also had the proficiency to... Alter things a little too much, if you know what I mean.

There's no prohibition against mentioning ATMA. It's been a little while, but I still use it for 1.07.

Of course, ATMA probably won't work for D2R.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High