MFO Signup Time!

Re: MFO Signup Time!

I've been running ~20 hours this weekend and only one qualifier dropped that made into my top5 and it's not that my top5 is spectacular. Sad.
In total I've run ~50 hours. Runes: Ohm, Malx3

@Bassano
I sent you a PM with my results and readouts 'cuz for some reason I couldn't paste readouts in mail.

Time's up for me. :(

Wanted to get to 30h of AT but had to do some schoolwork and ended short.

27:48 total in AT, 1721 runs with 58s average time and 138 qualifiers. Quite happy with the results, interested to see how a barbarian matches up sorceress in there. Also got Ber, Sur, Ist and some lower runes.

Did something like 3 hours of baal, not even a top5 but did find a Jah on the way to the throne.

E: Results sent.

Last edited:

Thanks bassano.. :)

I don't know how many qualifiers I found and don't really feel like counting them right now. I'm just happy it's over.

Sending score to jjscud in a few. ...aaand done.

Last edited:

I did around 70 hours running total (7-8 hours per day). Just minor improvement in the weekend so I expect 3rd or 4th place. Found a bunch of TC87 uniques but most of them with low score. Highest rune is Gul from the golden chest.
Final results sent.

Time is up for me too. I got in way more time than I thought I would (~30 hours) but my score is pathetic. I'm kind of shocked because I had 171 qualifiers. On a much happier note, I killed the runes. Jah, Jah, Ber, Sur, Sur, Ohm, Gul, Mal, Um, Um, Um, Um, Pul, Pul, Pul. I had decided that if one more Jah dropped I was going to make a MFO Last Wish.

I'm done as well. Did enough runs to reach level 96.3 from 95 and died enough deaths to burn away almost all my Tirs (only two left in stashes). Which isn't that bad if one takes under consideration that I haven't picked up any Tirs since my start on single player, but is a good enough excuse to let my necro (who uses iron golems made of Insights for running the pits) rest for a while.

Ok some questions based the numbers I've been reading...

What are your average run times in the pits?

Why is AT it's own category? Is it because it's way faster to run than other lvl 85 areas?

Does anyone ever get less than 6 boss packs on the first floor of pit? This occurred several times during my marathon of pit running and blatantly contradicts the Wiki page which stats that there should always be a minimum of 6...

I ran for 10+ hours, didn't really keep track. Was busy with school, and it was hard to find motivation as my drops were terrible.
I have sent in a score that I am thoroughly embarrassed with. I expect to finish last or near the last.
Hopefully I will get to take part in the next MFO, but this is looking unlikely as I will be travelling in the summer. (I doubt D3 will be out by then heh).
I did get 2 Vex, 1 off the sparkly chest. A couple of Mals and Ums as well, always nice. That's about it really. A miserable MFO all round for me.

Ran like crazy the last 2 days, and didn't find anything that improves my top 5. :sad:

Ran 26 barb hours. Best non qualifiers: Ber, Lo.

@ziambe: I did 77 second pit runs, getting 6-8 bosspacks, sometimes more and very rarely less. I wouldn't trust the wiki pages as they are pretty normative in their descriptions.

Runs are done, will send results in the morning.

ziambe: When I run pits I get usually 6-8 on the main, but I have seen as little as 3 and as many as 11 before. My average times are about 80 seconds with a barb (50% hork)

AT is in a class of it's own because it is mostly catered to a blizz sorc only, although others can be successful.

Results sent. A bit disappointing but not too unhappy as I at least found one useful item.

I didn't do any Baal runs because I never finished my infinity.

Made it from 94.5 to 95.25 though, so not too bad.

Results sent. I've played something like ~12 minutes since Tuesday or something, got bored. This is despite actually finding a decent item or two towards the end. Oh well.

Found 103 qualifiers in the 16.25 hours I kept track of, total time played was 19.5 hours. 71s run average with my pitbarb. Finds were overall supremely super awful, except for one item which will get stolen. Whatevs.

Ok some questions based the numbers I've been reading...

What are your average run times in the pits?

Why is AT it's own category? Is it because it's way faster to run than other lvl 85 areas?

Does anyone ever get less than 6 boss packs on the first floor of pit? This occurred several times during my marathon of pit running and blatantly contradicts the Wiki page which stats that there should always be a minimum of 6...

I'm usually running quite a bit slower (90 - 120 seconds) but what I enjoy and its usually nearly full clears at p5.

AT is its own category because the number of people running the lvl 85 areas was about double that of any other area and the effort that was usually put forth in the old meph category was silly (the top one or two put forth effort but that's it). AT was the most natural split off.

Edit: Please hurry up and get all your info in to the supervisors. Supervisors, please send me your compiled results once you get them all, or before you head off to bed tonight and I'll try to track down the stragglers. The results should look something like they do here.

Pitiful results sent. Did nowhere near what I wanted in this MFO. Can't believe ten days went by so fast.

I have completed results but I did not recieved mail from Kestegs, dunno where is a problem but I am not able to find mail

so I will wait for another 2-3 hours and then I will send results to jjscud

and I am also dissapointed how hard could be complete result from only 6 players, I would expect that at least someone will keep format( at least someone who just played dozens of tournaments like that) , but that is OK, because I just know that from MF league and area 85 tournaments which I organized before :)

@kestegs: that explain lot, I only saw you in baal category, I did not know
I am just sending mail to jjscud

Just sent the results to jjscud. I never got any score updates from Thy or Jason, so I assume you didn't run in the other lvl 85 areas..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High