Matriarch Weiss_Schnee, FO/CL. The Second Coming.

Bizurker

Jun 3, 2022
After my first version of this character last year, took a vacation and came back to a dead computer. After rebuilding the PC and having lost everything, came back to game and had to start over from scratch. So, here we go again...

Introducing Matriarch Weiss_Schnee, a FO/CL Sorc, matted at level 81. I've done about a hundred Countess runs across the difficulties for runes to make spirits and such. My best items are Skulders and a 40 MF Gheeds off trash in A5 Hell. Questing through Hell was difficult, having horrible resistances and a merc that did basically nothing, so a lot of things got skipped or rerolled for better monster affixes.

After matting, I got a Cold Sunder on my second TZ Cow run, and have respec'd to full Blizzard to farm Meph and such.

Weapon: 30% Spirit
Shield: 25% Spirit
Helm: Lore Circlet
Armor: Skulders Ire
Gloves: Rare Cold/Fire Rez
Belt: Sigon's
Boots: Sigon's
Ring 1: Magic - 22 MF
Ring 2: Rare – 10 FCR, Lite/Fire Rez
Ammy: Magic – 30 All Rez
Swap: random junk Orb / Rhyme Shield
Charms:
110/13/40 Gheeds
5 MF sc (2x)
7 MF sc
Various Rez

Str: Gear - 154 / 156
Dex: Base - 25 / 30
Vit: Rest - 281 / 326
Energy: Base - 35 / 45

Resistances
Fire: -5
Cold: 54
Lightning: 73
Poison: 24

MF: 180
GF: 110
FCR: 65

Skills
1pt: Prereqs, Teleport, Static, Warmth
20pt: FO, CM, LM, Lightning
Future points into CL

Merc:
Insight Poleaxe
Cure Death Mask
Treachery Boneweave

Hellforge
Thul / Shael / Hel

Notable drops:
Skulder's Ire
40% MF Gheeds

Last edited:
Grants on the rebuild (and sorry for the need). Very solid early MF drops for her, hopes she is able to pull down some more nice drops!

CL/FO was definitely still fun in Countess runs.

Got about 100 Mephy runs in at p3, got a Tarnhelm, Poison Sunder, and Trangs gloves, and a bunch other grailers. The Council is super painful with my current res, mostly skip them and just go Mephy, much as it pains me.

Since then, I've taken an impromptu break for the last two weeks when the kid and the wife both got the flu, one after the other. Its almost out of the house, hoping I remain unscathed, so with any luck I can free time back next week, I certainly need it. I think its time for a Paladin, start to think about trying my hand at Ubers.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High