Its MFO Time!

Re: Its MFO Time!

Results sent. Started out very promising, until I went the final 20 hours(since Tuesday) without a single increase in my score ><

We'll see how everyone else did.

Finished running, and sending in results here in a moment.

Highlight of todays non-qualifiers:

Steel Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xca43a5fb
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+35 to Attack Rating

And a Fal rune. Still the highest rune for my runs is Pul. Very disappointing...

Finished here as well, results are in. Stats and haul pic will post up in the results thread - definitely feel very good about my effort this time around, excellent grail progress and quality scoring. Rune progress however was severely lacking.

results are sent. i'm very dissapointed with the pindle :) nevertheless it was good to participate. i guess i'll get the last place :D

This weekend was very dissaponting. I barely improved my result from friday which means that scrcrw will probably win. But on the bright side, in this MFO I got 4 highest runes in the game. :)
Ber
Jah
Cham
Zod

Final results sent in last night. Motivation went down considerably on Saturday after finding a top5 qualifier and hitting 97.

Highest rune was a measly Ist, and top non-qualifiers 49% MF WT's and a 17/12 life/mana SC.

Interested to see how far I got with subpar dedication (at least when compared to winter MFO) and 200% MF.

This weekend was very dissaponting. I barely improved my result from friday which means that scrcrw will probably win. But on the bright side, in this MFO I got 4 highest runes in the game. :)
Ber
Jah
Cham
Zod

Not too shabby! Your heart must have taken quite a beating this week :p

Would you divulge any procedures of A5SU running? I've tried it a bit, but I feel I'm spending too much time running/waypointing between targets.

Good to see most of the results in. I'm still missing:

Rummski
Ojimijam
Virgait

and no one from pindle, good job guys!

I'm putting together the results right now.

As for me, runewise, a Ber is about the only thing I have to show. I was really hoping to find a Jah too so I could finish outfitting one of my better runners.

Last edited:

Not too shabby! Your heart must have taken quite a beating this week :p

Would you divulge any procedures of A5SU running? I've tried it a bit, but I feel I'm spending too much time running/waypointing between targets.

Only Zod was a positive shock to me because it was the first i ever got.:thumbup: But I'm not complaining about others also.

What is A5SU running? Never read or heard of it.:scratchchin:

A5 super uniques?
scratchchin.gif

lol, I thought it was some kind of competition like MFO,
actually "divulge" was the word that confused me.:D I thought it ment something else.

At first I was running Thresh and then Pindle in the same game but I died quite a lot at Pindle's because Thresh amped me 90% of the time and if I was going back to Malah every time it would take too much time.
Thresh/Pindle runs took me about 40-50 secs per run.
Then before the last weekend of MFO I decided to run only Pindle. It took me 15-30 secs per run depending if Pindle was PI.

Snapchip was just too far and I couldn't hork him so I didn't even bother with him.

I had around 550% MF. Hork was at 54%, and with switched weapons I had around 850% MF.

Sorry RL got in the way bigtime. The time i actually spent leveling my char netted me a Jah rune, but shortly after I deeded. Did mule it off moments before though

No results for me. I did find quite a few qualifiers, but they were of the green low-scoring variety and I didn`t pick them up. Then I predictably lost my character after teleporting in the middle of a boss pack and the MFO ended without a single qualifier in my stash:)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High