Its MFO Time!

Re: Its MFO Time!

Crap. I forgot to include readouts...

Edit. The top 5 is sent, just not the readouts.
I'll get those sent off within 1, maybe 2 hours.

@jjscud:
So now I'm missing only Jason Maher's results. But maybe he dropped because of his comp troubles??? I'm not sure, so I guess I will send it to you as otherwise it is completed.

I was under the impression that the reason I was admitted to Team Kittens (May Our Feline Grace Be Ever Held In Wonder) was that he had, indeed, dropped.

Just got home from work and e-mailed jjscud the top 5 redouts.

It's been fun to partecipate to this event, competition was quite fierce and I wish I could have done more runs but my right hand just didn't want to hear about it. Next time it'll be a whole other matter ! (how often are the olympics held ?)

I was under the impression that the reason I was admitted to Team Kittens (May Our Feline Grace Be Ever Held In Wonder) was that he had, indeed, dropped.

So I totally missed that information. I took this post as final. My appology.

EDIT: And yes, so Pindle is completed and sent to jjscud.

Sounds like most of the results are already in. Very excited to see the results thread :) :)

Results are in from all the competitors, thanks guys, that's was very quick.

I'm just waiting for the final results from one more supervisor and then I'll post the results thread, I really think we'll have it up in a few hours. :jig:

Results are in from all the competitors, thanks guys, that's was very quick.

I'm just waiting for the final results from one more supervisor and then I'll post the results thread, I really think we'll have it up in a few hours. :jig:

Is it me? I sent it short while ago. I swear :).

you're fine sequana, its maareek I'm waiting for. It appears he's at work right now. The nerve of some people.

Yeah typical maareek-type inconsiderate behavior, keeping everyone waiting and generally being a huge prick.

Just kidding maareek you know I <3 you

haha Fabian :) anyway even im following from a not partecipant point of view, still leaning in F5!

@Fabian: So true! ;) <3!

Just got back in, results sent. On the off chance I flubbed anything up, let me know. I'm running out to the grocery store (my niece is making quesodillas, score!) and should be back in ~30-40 minutes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High