Is Battlenet down?

zarniwoop

Jan 10, 2006
Is Battlenet down?

I can't connect to bnet.

Not getting a realmdown message, haven't been online since last night.

Just a straight up cannot connect with no error code.

Re: Is Battlenet down?

Well, I cannot connect to useast. I had a character logged in overnight but inactive. Is that something that could give me realmdown?

I don't get an error code, or a "your cd key is gone" or anything.

I've never used a third party program with D2 up outside a virus scanner.

I guess I'll just try again tonight.

I've also been getting a "your connection to this realm has been temporarily been restricted" message every since last night. What's going on?

Yes, I can log onto the USWest realm, and here is a screen of the message I get:

http://tinyurl.com/6z8stp

This isn't the first time I've gotten this message, though it is the first it hasn't gone away in so long.

I guess you must have read the second part of the message where it tells you to log in at another time.
Have some patience, calm down, eat some fruit, do something else for a while and try again.

Did 3 baal runs and it logged me off and gave me the message again. Come on Blizzard. Half-assing a game is one thing, but at least make it playable.

Plus I just found out, if you try to get into the same room to many times (its full, but u keep trying) you get the temp ban. Thats what I get for trying to tranfur my stuff :p

Take it easy yo, just calm down and eat some fruit.

I'm sorry, but might I ask what is the reasoning behind your posts? Are you trying to imply that I am on an unhealthy diet at the moment? In which case I'd ask you two questions. One, how's it going, eh? Two, shouldn't you be in class, an igloo and or taking part in the great seal hunt for Indian rights and earth spirits 2008?

Thank you.

Take it easy yo, just calm down and eat some fruit.

Haha whats up with the fruit?:D

I have gotten the "temporarily restricted" message a lot today but that just gives me a perfect moment for some fresh air. Or fruit, whatever floats your boat.;)

I have the same problem.... I have been restricted to logon, so I went to sleep for the night, came back, still am restricted. I thought, fine, whatever. Tried to make a new account, it says server's offline when I tried to logon the new account... Now what? I got this game not even for a week and now I am banned?

Your ip is blocked not your account.
Do not keep checking every few minutes or else they will add more time to the restriction.
Read the info in the link I posted it might clear somethings up.
Joe

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High