Hungover Sundaily

MizzouFTW

Oct 29, 2008
Hungover Sundaily

Late Merry Christmas to everyone.

RL: Christmas sucked. Girlfriend was out of town, my dog was a scrooge, and I spent Christmas by myself.

I'm in a little pain from last night. When alone, why not drink, amiright?

D2: I started Single Player around a year ago or so. I have been playing in my off-time from East HCL and Europe HCL. Since the banana channel in East is pretty much dead, and my ping is around 800 on Europe, I'm coming back to single player.

I started a sorceress named Christmas last year around this time and I tried to Guardian her last night. Unfortunately, I didn't end up doing it last night (which would have been awesome).

I'll get to her in the week or so. Also, started a barbarian, amazon, and an enchant sorceress. I'll be switching to and from each one over the next couple months to give me some diversity. I get bored with the same thing.

Once Summer hits, I plan to do what Nightfish attempted. 7x7 Guardians.

Happy Sunday!

Re: Hungover Sundaily

How appropriate. TC is MizzouFTW, and I am from Mizzourah!!!!

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2654/internethighfiveplaceha.jpg

RL: Its mah Burrffday!!!!! :balloons: Dinner and b-day cake tonight with some mates.

D2: Prolly won't have time unfortunately, but whatevs. Always tomorrow.

The geek in me made me place my hand on the computer screen. I'm just glad no one was around to see it.

Happy Burrffday!!!! Where abouts are you from in Mizzourah!!!?

Northwest corner of Mizzorah. Not too far from Iowa, actually. Fairly small town but enjoyable growing up. Now in live in Kansas City.

I live in Warrensubrg. I do not live too far from your city. I actually applied and very recently accepted a job as a WSBG police officer. Hopefully I will have the privilege of meeting you soon.

Edit: By privilege, I in no way mean arresting you and the like. I simply meant meeting you and enjoying your company ^.^

I live in Warrensubrg.

Warrensburg. Wow, small world. I actually took a tour of the University in the Burg not too long ago. Only school I ever been to with a bowling alley in the student union. :D Football team had quite an impressive run this past season as well.

Yes, they did actually. I attend as many games as I can. I support the locals!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High