Here I come again...

Darkoooo

Jan 14, 2007
Here I come again...

Hello.

First of all, Stephan made me make a re-intro thread saying everyone misses me and wants me back, now how could I resist to that? ;) The 1.13b patch made me dust off the cds and once again play the game and visit these forums. I guardian'ed a furyzon yesterday (she was in hell act 4 when I quit), and gave her a full time job in the cow level where she's doing just fine on p7, making the life for those cows a living hell. I see that 1.13b also changed the rune drops for LK so I suppose I'll continue with my goal of finding the runes for Enigma, but I won't give up on a HC grail either.

So how's life everyone? How come I see so many old names? Guess there's no turning back on Diablo... What happened to the MFO? Is it now a once in a year tournament?

Looking forward talking to y'all again!

Re: Here I come again...

Darkoooooo I love you!

I'll finish that Druid in no time to go play with you. :)

Welcome back! :wink:

Always nice to see another returnee... once Diablo has infested your thoughts there's no escape...

Welcome back Darkoooo! Nice to see you around again!

Welcome back Darkoooo, 1.13 seems to get the old-timers excited:)

Welcome, old padawan ;) your destiny here, find you will.

Who are you? I remember the old Darkooooo very well, but as you can see, he had 5 "o"s, not 4 like you. Be gone, foul impostor! :p

Oh wait, 4 you say? Well, in that case: Welcome back, mate! We have missed you muchos greatos! How has life been treating you?

One half of the boomerang brothers returns! Welcome back Darkoooo.

I have a theory that you and Antonio are actually the same person as you never both seem to be active on the forum at the same time :)

(Or maybe I have been watching too much Fight Club)

Oh wait, 4 you say? Well, in that case: Welcome back, mate! We have missed you muchos greatos! How has life been treating you?

Of all the people I expected at least you should have known how many o's there are in my name :D I see the mighty Tyrael's still eludes you, so here's good wishes for finding one in the new 2010! I've been very good, thanks for asking, even better than when I was playing D2 so I guess the return has a bittersweet taste for me :p

@maxicek
shhhhh don't tell the mods
I just thought people would find it too obvious how one person could be so smart, funny AND still have time for Diablo... :girly:

Thanks everyone :thumbup:

Of all the people I expected at least you should have known how many o's there are in my name :D I see the mighty Tyrael's still eludes you, so here's good wishes for finding one in the new 2010! I've been very good, thanks for asking, even better than when I was playing D2 so I guess the return has a bittersweet taste for me :p
Actually, the first thing I did when I installed Windows 7 a week ago was to create a .txt document named after you so that I can copy&paste your name easily with the right number of "o"s. See?

Well then, I hope life with D2 in 2010 treats you as well as it treated you without D2 last year! :thumbup:

Welcome back Darkoooo. Good to see another person coming back :)

Good to see you back. :)

Who are you?

Good to see you again Darkoooo!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High