Hello over there!

MizzouFTW

Oct 29, 2008
Hello over there!

Hi. MizzouFTW here from the Hardcore forum.

Let me start my post off with a little (a lot) about myself. I have played Diablo on and off for quite some time. I can not give you an exact time line, but trust me when I say it has been a while. I have now retired from battle.net as of today. I lost that special place in my heart for Diablo, and I think single player is what is going to bring it back.

Now, for the life story. I am attending the University of Phoenix at the moment for my associates in Criminal Justice. After that, I shall obtain my bachelors in Business Management. I worked as a Fire Fighter for almost two years now, but a DWI has taken that away from me. Yes, idiotic mistake. I learned my lesson.

I am currently unemployed, paying ungodly amounts of money for a lawyer, and am without a license. So, I plan to be playing quite a bit of single player.

So what do you say mates, will ya have me?

Re: Hello over there!

Not everyone comes in here with his soul blazing, -but welcome :) Hope you'll be playing a lot less d2 soon. Maybe see you around in some of the tournaments? Salut :)

HC.....Single Player....I know I want you here:)

Welcome to the SPF and I really hope things work out for you in RL.

Have fun and don`t die.

Hello there!

I take it you'll be staying HC when you start SP?

Hello! Yes. I actually made a SC character last night, but I really can not stand the way they look. The white names, the relaxed stance... I hate it. :crazyeyes:

Not everyone comes in here with his soul blazing, -but welcome :) Hope you'll be playing a lot less d2 soon. Maybe see you around in some of the tournaments? Salut :)

You probably sill see me around in some tournaments. The classic HC tournament has actually caught my eye. I'm rather excited to dabble in that.

HC.....Single Player....I know I want you here:)

Welcome to the SPF and I really hope things work out for you in RL.

Have fun and don`t die.

Why thank you sir. I'll do what I can.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High