Lightning:  107/67/7
Poison:     174/134/74

MF:         50       Block:      63
GF:         0
FR/W:       20
FHR:        50
IAS:        0
FCR:        30

Took me three days or roughly thirteen hours to get this guy to guardian. I'm not going to bother listing his gear. It's a bunch of gear scrambled together. He originally started out untwinked. However, I have never had much patience for taking necromancers through the game untwinked.

This guy does use a stormshield and a bramble dusk shroud. Once I find a deaths web, I'll be respecing for nova/summoner. Until then, i'm going to equip him with resist gear, life scs and mf gear to run WS K.

The next guardian will have screenshots. It will also have a more interesting write up. I'm too busy this week to put too much thought into this.

Thanks.

Re: Guardian StrangeLove

A guardian thread without even mentioning the build.. Now that's impressive! :p

Some details, please. Especially, why did you use the name strangelove? Favorite movie or do you just like the kinky stuff?

Maybe the name StrangeLove speaks for itself and should help us with tips which build it really is.

I bet it's a boner with cute clay golem and lower resist :scratchchin:

Haha! As I said, I am very busy this week. It's actually a summoner with maxed corpse explosion. Definitely the easiest guardian I have ever taken through the game. The only reason I even made this guy was because I made a bramble and want to get my nova/summoner up sooner than later.

This is probably the 12th or 13th summoner I have taken to guardian throughout my d2 career. I do NOT plan on doing it again.

13th?!Now thats impressive...I've done it with necro summoner (untwincked) only once (well, better to say twice because other one was killed by Hell Ancients) and it was the most boring char i ever played...Too easy, too boring

13th?!Now thats impressive...I've done it with necro summoner (untwincked) only once (well, better to say twice because other one was killed by Hell Ancients) and it was the most boring char i ever played...Too easy, too boring

You are telling me! I just don't have one on single player. I figured I might as well power through and get one done. Eventually, I would LOVE to do a sept sept similiar to nightfish, but that's if time permits. However, thanksgiving and christmas break are coming up very soon, so that will be to my advantage.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High