Google ads in the pure premium edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2023
I was wondering if anybody using an Apple phone when they go to the map has Google advertisement coming up I’m blocking you the map

I was wondering if anybody using an Apple phone when they go to the map has Google advertisement coming up I’m blocking you the map
Sorry, my auto correct messed that up oops
🙀
Is anybody having Google Advertisement blocks your map so you can’t enter in anything that you touch on again, I’m sorry for the mess up

@DamU Did you get my email on this I sent last night?
Yes I did and I’m sorry it’s taking a long time to me to report, I had a stupid illness. Anyway, things are going better I sent you an attachment and it seems to be working OK knock on wood. So I want it’s working on my phone and also the Internet on my big TV so thank you. please let me know if you have discovered any other things I should’ve done.😎

Attachments

• IMG_1117.png
    IMG_1117.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 3
Yes I did and I’m sorry it’s taking a long time to me to report, I had a stupid illness. Anyway, things are going better I sent you an attachment and it seems to be working OK knock on wood. So it’s working on my phone and also the Internet on my big TV so thank you. please let me know if you have discovered any other things I should’ve done.😎

@DamU Great! I am just glad we got it working for you. It's always tough to troubleshoot these issues remotely but fingers crossed it stays working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High