Good 1.07 Craft Stash?

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
I level up 7 other chars, so they can carry some bases and jools/gems.

I just tried it out with my main char (lvl 84) and got my first ilvl 99 craft (garbage of course).

So what would you carry on them?

I have no magic Great Hauberks, so can't carry them :p

But I have some Vampirebone Gloves and Wyrmhide boots, so I carry on a rushee 2 of both, a colossus blade and the jewels/gems.

What else?

Rings and Amulets I can just gamble, but I guess I can carry them anyways

Troll belts can't be shopped, so those are nice to have access to. Also, weapons can take up a lot of space, so those as well.

Reactions: d2lover
I only ever use caster boots as a mid-game twinking option if i get a pair with at least 80 mana and frw. Even then it is only when some combination of the following conditions were met:
  • Using very mana hungry skills (ie frozen arrow, lightning fury, corpse explosion, nova, frozen orb, hammers)
  • Paired with 1.07 mpk ring
  • Paired with a merc who doesnt use insight (or sometimes even a merc with insight if mana pool is very low)
  • As a temporary solution for twinking between beginning and final boots

And i think if you bring those boots to 1.08 they can potentially corrupt the char/stash...

40 frw
trires

would be nice for any char, of course the bloodboots are nice as well with 20 life (lesser)

40 frw
35 mf
2 other mods

would be a decent competition to WT or preLoD boots, simply because 10 frw more :D

But for anything besides an ES sorc I kinda agree, lesser and greater blood boots is probably better

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High