[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

Here, I'll start you off with a little bit of motivation.

Attention Lady Leopold Stotch, Queen of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Destroyer of Coherent Story-lines:

Would you be so kind as to grace us with you benevolent presence? An important task has befallen you at this juncture in time.

Leo, I request that you place your vote onto d2lover. We can then proceed to the conclusion of this Game of ... Narcos.

btw snickersnack, do you have any big surprise reveals that could break open the game, or are you just go to sit pretty?

Sorry for being less-than-present since the start of the day. I had a busy evening and then I slept late. I didn't want to complain in the thread, but I've been sick for about a week. I got a negative PCR test, then saw a dr. a few days ago and got some antibiotics and steroids for a sinus infection. I'm not at 100% but feeling much better now, though my wife caught it from me and saw a dr. yesterday. She's not feeling better yet, but hopefully soon. :)

I don't have any big reveals, but I agree with what @Zhao_Yue said about @d2lover. It's true that @Leopold Stotch has been quiet, but d2lover is more DEA-like to me.

Vote: d2lover

Am I the only one just slightly hesitant to lynch the DEA? We should be 3 sicarios left. After the DEA is lynched, one cartel is out numbered and the other side will just role claim and go for the small cartel.

I guess the only saving grace is that both bosses might have a 1-shot kill ability per the wiki. So people can cartel claim, but not give out their knowledge of who their boss is. Of they did, the other boss would shot said person.
Of course all om this assumes people are telling the truth.

Nobody else is concerned of this scenario?
Maybe it's just what it is. Assuming the DEA has to shots he or she can fire at any moment, maybe the risk is just too big.. no matter if you are in the largest or smallest cartel in the game.

@Skjolde the issue is that the DEA can make his shots on death. So basically the later will be the worst.

However, either we are facing a pandemic inactivity in this game, or there's some reason why Leopold isn't active. That's what matters me the most, it was good that Noodle was lynched, it could be as good for Leopold to be lynched. I mean, when you're not here, you shouldn't be here, right?

Whatever will be the end of this game, this major inactivity had a major impact on things, almost as much as Zhao's failure on reading Coju and Pyro's situation ;-) [From France, with love <3]

@Skjolde the issue is that the DEA can make his shots on death. So basically the later will be the worst.
Correct I think all the one-shot kill abilities can be used at any time, so that goes for the bosses as well.
This is just according to the wiki, but balance wise I think the abilities needs to set up like that.

What is fun is that coju died because of a missed unvote, and d2lover for a miss of the EoD post.

And Pyro because coju wanted to leave him in peace to be replaced by HuckIt as active player.

And Noodle for his inactivity.

I must admit that's a perfectly handled game...the recipe is perfect for a disaster, but tbh the recipe doesn't seem to matter a lot anyway :ROFLMAO:

The disclosure and final reveals will probably give their loads of wtf surprises. This shouldn't last much longer anyway, but well could be shorter if the active players lock Leopold, then we move to d2lover and see the gamble effect of the last shot.

Well, back to the game. Skjolde will you follow Zhao again this time, or will you leave the boat and target Leopold?

Hmm I just have the feeling that Leo is a guard. But is she a guard of my cartel? Hmm

Hmm I just have the feeling that Leo is a guard. But is she a guard of my cartel? Hmm
The fact is that without guards, cartels are both doomed.

She has a chance to be DEA, but tbh I would hope that someone with such role would participate a bit more and try to get some sh.. going on.

For me, regarding participation, DEA must be an active player. I didn't remember seeing d2lover this much active before, maybe he just feels better in Mafia games and joins the party differently now, but well...maybe he is helped by the role.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High