[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

Huckit's plea for those to rally to his side, JC's side, iirc. Then gorny votes bh.
The question is, who is JC??????????????????????

Inquiring minds want to know

I just want to add that on N1 I targeted Leopold Stotch for an investigation.

I was notified of the following:

I set up a stakeout across the street from her house, and observed a femal dog of some breed fornicating on the front lawn of The Stotch residence, while I leered through my binoculars at her bedroom window all night. Only thing I saw was a small child jumping up and down on a bed.

Unfortunately, after such a long night, the only thing I really had to show for it was a large collection of empty Red Bull cans on the passenger seat of my car, and on the floor, two super big gulps full of the inevitable consequences of taking in such a large quantity of liquid....

I just want to add that on N1 I targeted Leopold Stotch for an investigation.

I was notified of the following:

I set up a stakeout across the street from her house, and observed a femal dog of some breed fornicating on the front lawn of The Stotch residence, while I leered through my binoculars at her bedroom window all night. Only thing I saw was a small child jumping up and down on a bed.

Unfortunately, after such a long night, the only thing I really had to show for it was a large collection of empty Red Bull cans on the passenger seat of my car, and on the floor, two super big gulps full of the inevitable consequences of taking in such a large quantity of liquid....
Wait a minute..

I believe everyone should get their turn, now the time has come for BH. Is he truly our saviour?
you have a lot of extra vowel there, mr across the pond. So i took a couple out...

Savor like one savors a salad?

idk. i know you like salads. I trust BH. I believe he is one to play to his wincon and not one who just lies for the heck of it, like the op here.

you have a lot of extra vowel there, mr across the pond. So i took a couple out...

Savor like one savors a salad?

idk. i know you like salads. I trust BH. I believe he is one to play to his wincon and not one who just lies for the heck of it, like the op here.
I haven't lied. Yet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High