[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

🏛️ [Caesar will] be hanging from crosses in the Appian Way before the week's out.
🏛️ Zhao_Yue is with me. And you, @Pyrotechnician? Are you with me?

You were supposed to bring balance to the Empire, not leave it in darkness! You were my brother, @Zhao_Yue ; I loved you!

Attachments

• 1648701683293.png
    1648701683293.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
Vote: Babyhell
Excuse me Mr (Senator? Legionary?) Babyhell, could you please explain what you platform is?

If we elect you, is it true you will lead a crusade to free the Roman people from tyranny, which may or may not include separating their conscious selves from their bodies?

When Gorny's smoldering carcass is lying beneath my feet and we get to see his alignment, I'll also reveal my role so we have a lot more to work with. Mafia teams traditionally use lack of information to misdirect and sabotage townies.

Also I feel this game is too slow paced and it would be good to spice it up a bit.
So I guess since Gorny is alive and well, that we won't get a role reveal by you anytime soon?

Can you talk about what you did during the night? Why is Gorny still alive?

@HuckIt: launching a crusade is not something to start on the fly, we need basis.

First one is checking the truth of those early so-called "no power to the elected people". You have to have one, even a ridiculous one, that must happen... If not, story is moving forward scripted by @D2DC... That could be, because if anything that happens is clearly favouring one side, readability would be too obvious, and by now votes could be separated by camp, with third parties trying to do their best in the middle to be elected at least once, maybe after a specific event I guess to validate their own wincon.

So...yep. I'll tell the truth: if something happens that can be related to my election, then I'll tell. How it was handled too (the mechanics I mean).

Choices are yours, I made mine, and stand with my words on day 1. That's all I can say as a platform I guess...

Oh and also...

🏛️ A large sexual attribute is always welcome!

@HuckIt: launching a crusade is not something to start on the fly, we need basis.

First one is checking the truth of those early so-called "no power to the elected people". You have to have one, even a ridiculous one, that must happen... If not, story is moving forward scripted by @D2DC... That could be, because if anything that happens is clearly favouring one side, readability would be too obvious, and by now votes could be separated by camp, with third parties trying to do their best in the middle to be elected at least once, maybe after a specific event I guess to validate their own wincon.

So...yep. I'll tell the truth: if something happens that can be related to my election, then I'll tell. How it was handled too (the mechanics I mean).

Choices are yours, I made mine, and stand with my words on day 1. That's all I can say as a platform I guess...

Oh and also...

Just so we're clear: You will tell the truth AFTER you have been elected? You don't care to hint at what your powers might be?

Oh and also...

Better yet: Do you have knowledge about what could happen if you were elected?

You don't care to hint at what your powers might be?
I guess I have something to do like many of us. About powers, I count on getting elected to see if there's some kind of power that comes along: on that point, and I told it since day one iirc, I will disclose the impact of the election.

I mean, the mechanics have to be understood to have reads... One night is a thing though, D2DC must have provided multiples cookies for us!

Story-wise: no.

On my own situation: yes - or at least I hope!
This sounds about right to me.
I guess I have something to do like many of us. About powers, I count on getting elected to see if there's some kind of power that comes along: on that point, and I told it since day one iirc, I will disclose the impact of the election.

I mean, the mechanics have to be understood to have reads... One night is a thing though, D2DC must have provided multiples cookies for us!
I think many are just wondering where the allegiance of BH lies. You said it yourself, the votes could be seperated by camp.
I actually didn't mind voting for you, but for Zhao to come right out of the gate and vote for you, is making me suspicious.

This sounds about right to me.

I think many are just wondering where the allegiance of BH lies. You said it yourself, the votes could be seperated by camp.
I actually didn't mind voting for you, but for Zhao to come right out of the gate and vote for you, is making me suspicious.
I'm getting the impression that you are hesitant to share the Leader's bounty with promising new recruits.

This selfishness is unbecoming of you Brother Skjolde, do you need to go back into the Circle of Judgment for remolding?

Do you know why Brother Gorny was a Noodle-armed choir boy before he converted?

He was suffering because he wasn't under the Leader's guidance.

Don't be like old Gorny. Vote BabyHell!

I'm getting the impression that you are hesitant to share the Leader's bounty with promising new recruits.

This selfishness is unbecoming of you Brother Skjolde, do you need to go back into the Circle of Judgment for remolding?
I have no idea what any of this means.

Well if the read-by-camp can be made, it is all on the shoulders of the ones we already voted for...IF being elected pushes the story one way or the other (and somehow unknown regarding third party factions), then I guess some lines can be seen already regarding the ones that have already been voted for.

Regarding myself, my reasons are known since day 1, so... It's up to you all! It's an election, I can either win or lose it, if it wasn't the case then it wouldn't be an election ;-)

Vote: Huckit

Cause I’m not convinced by Babyhell and @Zhao_Yue hasn’t talked to me since I shared that picture of his abs,,, is he mad at me??

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High