[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

So what happens when you get elected? Surely you know that already.
You were elected the first night. Would you be a gent and share what happens during the night phase? If you can convince me it's not my cup of tea, I'd be happy to pass the responsibility to another player.

You were elected the first night. Would you be a gent and share what happens during the night phase? If you can convince me it's not my cup of tea, I'd be happy to pass the responsibility to another player.
If I say it you might want to kill me more than Gorny.

What about we both say it, on 3.

So Leo, I stepped in to defend your honour and I didn't even get a 'hey-there-big-boy' response. I was expecting some epic, sizable post. I'm pretty sad.

Am I batting for the wrong team?
Oh I did see it and I meant to reply. I am sorry I did not. But

Heeeeeeeyyyyy big Roman. 😍😍

Do you think Gorny is a senator?

At the Julii Villa: (continued)
Atia: Intolerable. Intolerable!

Octavian: Calm yourself, mother, please. You've become unbalanced. Why care so much who he beds? It is trivium.

Atia: How you take after your father... Simple as milk.

If he were not mewling in bed with that witch, he would be chasing down Pompey. It is not trivium. The republic is at stake.

Octavian: Since when do you care about the republic ?

Atia: I care deeply about the republic.

Octavian: It would be very unwise to cause trouble about this.

Atia: Of course. I wouldn't lower myself. Such sordid couplings have a way of turning out badly anyhow... by no one's special doing.

Thing is, we need information. Skjolde and Gorny won their respective elections, did some night actions and nothing was revealed except story elements. This story elements, while interesting to read, offer no concrete evidence to move forward in the game itself. Remember we're not playing Roman History 101, but mafia.

When Gorny's smoldering carcass is lying beneath my feet and we get to see his alignment, I'll also reveal my role so we have a lot more to work with. Mafia teams traditionally use lack of information to misdirect and sabotage townies.

Also I feel this game is too slow paced and it would be good to spice it up a bit.
Watch it standing on a smoldering carcass, your ass is likely to catch fire!

So Leo, I stepped in to defend your honour and I didn't even get a 'hey-there-big-boy' response. I was expecting some epic, sizable post. I'm pretty sad.

Am I batting for the wrong team?
Hey there little boy

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High