[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

I'm hungry.
I have simpler tastes. I like to kill my enemies, take their gold and enjoy their women. That's it. Why tie yourself to one? Where's the flavor? Where's the joy? [insert D2DC’s Rome emoji here, how do I do that?]

Reactions: D2DC
🏛️ I have simpler tastes. I like to kill my enemies, take their gold and enjoy their women. That's it. Why tie yourself to one? Where's the flavor? Where's the joy? [insert D2DC’s Rome emoji here, how do I do that?]

Feel free to copy/paste. Or, if you're using a computer, you should be able to see the little emoji button on the toolbar.
Untitled.jpg
If you are using a mobile, you probably have to click the three dots on the toolbar to give you the additional options.

"Classical building" is just over halfway down under the Travel section.
Untitled.jpg

Once you use it a couple times, it should add it to the top of the emoji menu under "recently used". Or, like I said, feel free to copy/paste! 🏛️

edit: Oh snap! It's HUGE if you copy/paste! I'm not gonna miss that!!! :LOL:
1647912313348.png

edit2: Oh yea, just remembered, you can also type ":classical(underline)building:" and it will pop up with the option.

Last edited:
Feel free to copy/paste. Or, if you're using a computer, you should be able to see the little emoji button on the toolbar.
View attachment 79482
If you are using a mobile, you probably have to click the three dots on the toolbar to give you the additional options.

"Classical building" is just over halfway down under the Travel section.
View attachment 79484

Once you use it a couple times, it should add it to the top of the emoji menu under "recently used". Or, like I said, feel free to copy/paste! 🏛️

edit: Oh snap! It's HUGE if you copy/paste! I'm not gonna miss that!!! :LOL:
View attachment 79486

edit2: Oh yea, just remembered, you can also type ":classical(underline)building:" and it will pop up with the option.
Thanks! 12F48173-1ACE-417D-B78E-7BAFCEE76944.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Gorny and D2DC
🏛️ I've always found something perversely erotic about goaty little men.

original.png

Reactions: D2DC
Maybe this will impress @Babyhell ?? 🤷‍♀️ I think I'm more impressed with myself for remembering.

As I am browsing some info to help me understand more of this show and I see the words "Gaul" and our boi "Vercingetorix"I'm geeking out a little bit because some of my French history is coming back to me and I'm rooting for him. . . Even though we all CLEARLY KNOW THE ENDING TO THAT TALE.

It's okay, Vercingetorix's got a statue, legendary status, and he shows up in Asterix. He good.

FOR THE RECORD, I really don't but thought that would be funny AF (and signature worthy for someone out there)

Okay, @D2DC how do we vote in red (something that actually is a little erotic to me)(Christ, I probably shouldn't have said that. 🤐 ) ?
This one is even easier than the emoji. Again, if you're on computer browser, it probably shows the text color button on the toolbar.
Untitled.jpg
And, if on mobile, you probably have to hit the three dots next to the "bold" button.

You can either choose the red text color and then start typing. Or, type everything, select the text you want to color change, then click the text color.

You just gotta know what buttons to press babe! :whistle:

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
🏛️I remember when I destroyed the Illyrian Pirates, there was one particular old sea snake, a Liburnian, if I recall!

Maybe I'm missing something, but everyone not just do this:

- Vote for yourself
- Make 5 quotes from the show to be awarded maximum amounts of points, if you quote your own role.
- Profit?

@D2DC Will you tally up the amount of points for each player and share them at the end of the day? So if someone has 25 points, you will know that they have made 5 quotes that was said by their character.

If that is the case, it opens up for a wide range of possibilities.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High