Forum Mafia Signup Thread!!

zarniwoop

Jan 10, 2006
Forum Mafia Signup Thread!!

It's that time again! Time to suspect everyone and realize that anything you do is a "mafia tell" while Bad Ash and Noodle look for a reason to destroy each other.

I have two ideas for my hosting, and each will require a solid number of players to carry them out. If we fail to get the numbers, I'll probably just run a vanilla. So if all the regulars could sign up, it would be great. Flub, try to keep it to one bottle of booze per game day.

Along with your sign-up, please include which game type you'd prefer:

1. Half-Life Universe (http://members.shaw.ca/halflifestory/timeline.htm).

2. Lord of the Rings Universe (No link needed I'm sure).

Gorny if you could sticky this for me, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Gorny can you fix my title so that "Forum" actually looks like an english word =P

Last edited:
Re: Formum Mafia Signup Thread!

I'M IN! I'M IN!! PICK ME! PICK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*raises hand like crazy*

umm... im ok with either theme. i am more familiar with LotR, however (just a bit, before Mara calls me out on it. :p). but whatever is cool with me. i have Google. i can read. im good to go. :D

I'm in

Vote: LOTR

I won't be able to post much from work, so only before and after.

In! I motion that if we do the half-life universe, we include other games that have the half-life engine in it, mainly portal and team fortress.

if so, dibs on GlaDOS role :D

Vote: Half-Life engine universe

Before he does it:
A news report has stated today that Noodle will be playing.

I'm ok with any of the themes, but if I were to chose I'd go for LOTR since I hate FPS games.

Re: Forum Mafia Signup Thread!

A secondary source has confirmed that The noodle Compound it having technical issues and may be burned to the ground in an insurance claim.

Re: Forum Mafia Signup Thread!

A secondary source has confirmed that The noodle Compound it having technical issues and may be burned to the ground in an insurance claim.

WHAT?! why? noooo! we need OT in the Community! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU PEOPLES!!!! a lot of you don't post in the OTF.... and not about Diablo! it's the only place i know where i can be as OT as much as i want and not get in trouble!!! please don't burn it! i've made myself a nice pallet....somewhere.... and it's so comfy! me and my duckies wouldn't have anywhere to go....

*starts to whine and whimper*

see?! goddangit! im getting OT again! if we ARE doing LotR, can i be Gollum? XXDD jk. idc what i am, does not matter to me. :) whatever is dealt is dealt and i will play my hand as best i can! ;D

Re: Forum Mafia Signup Thread!!

I'll participate. Either theme will do, but as always, I'd prefer pretty vanilla roles.

So far:

1. Leo
2. Mara
3. Gorny
4. Ash
5. Swami
6. TC
7. Laarz
8. Ankeli
9. Flub

Preferrably I'd like another 6-8 players. More would be better.

But, I can modify my game to fit fewer people, but nothing under probably 15.

Last edited:

I predict Ankeli will not die first. And he will be stepped on my an Ent.

Treestumps can't kill! Dibs on Gimly. I'm very dangerous short distance, but if you're > 4-ish meters I say forget it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High