Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Just for future games of Gorny:

Ok this one last piece I wanted to keep in my sleeve:

The targeted player of the Jailkeeper gets a message that his nightaction where blocked.

Well, game over if the 2 mafias now jump on me, good luck all.
this was im my role-PM

Hmm I'm sad that the conversation only now taking off. I need my sleep and as such must place my vote.

I'm scared that we will have a no lynch day, which I think we can all agree is bad at the moment for town.

With 2 votes on their person both d2lover and D2DC seems like the best candidates to achieve a lynch.

Just for future games of Gorny:

Ok this one last piece I wanted to keep in my sleeve:

The targeted player of the Jailkeeper gets a message that his nightaction where blocked.

*IF you are telling the truth and put me in jail, I still would not have gotten a message because I have no night action to send in.

*IF you are telling the truth and put me in jail, I still would not have gotten a message because I have no night action to send in.
Mmh, then my role pm was ambigious

Can't write the exact wording, because of rules, but I had the impression the targeted player gets a message ALWAYS, if JK is not blocked.

Unvote: Leo

Vote: Logoutzero

he has flown way under the radar and not really contributed.
d2lover, hasn't been outed yet by another PR, which if I read the matrix correctly, would have been a possibility if he indeed was not the JK.

Leo could be scum and trying to deflect. She could also be VT and that would explain why she didn't get a pm, since she doesn't have any night actions. That is, if I understand the role correctly.

And outing himself as JK, why wasn't d2lover the target for the NK?

Which is another reason why I'm keeping my vote on him. Mafia would not have let a powerful role such as JK alive in the night. And there's no way a Doc could have saved D2 because in matrix6, there's no scenario in which JK and Doc are in the same game. HOWEVER, there is a scenario where Mafia RB and Doc are together.

Well, it's 5 votes to lock, so no. Not game over.

Your claim still sounds so fishy to me, but it's because of misunderstandings like this or the 6x matrix that makes me want to believe you..

UnVote: d2lover

Maybe they gambled on it, because my role would be really fishy if I'm not NK'ed, which appearantly worked

I'm not buying this. If someone were to be like, "I save/protect people," pretty sure they would immediately kill them that night. It also doesn't make sense to kill Snicker, someone who didn't vote yesterday.

But according to the matrix, if we say that d2lover is infact not the JK, wouldn't that mean that there would be another townie PR? That the two can't coexist, so if he claims JK AND is lying there would be one amongst us, with a town PR, that knows he is lying?

I'm not saying that if that is the case, that a town PR should out themselves now, plead don't.

I'm not buying this. If someone were to be like, "I save/protect people," pretty sure they would immediately kill them that night. It also doesn't make sense to kill Snicker, someone who didn't vote yesterday.
Yea the Snicker NK bugs me. Maybe we just have a relatively inactive mafia team, that haven't really followed this thread. Logo and Franklin anyone? Lol

Are we serious right now? Seriously, are we really doing this?
Doing what?

If referring to me talking about different PR's. I repeat to whoever is ready this, don't reveal anything!

I was asking just as much, if I understood the matrix correctly

But according to the matrix, if we say that d2lover is infact not the JK, wouldn't that mean that there would be another townie PR? That the two can't coexist, so if he claims JK AND is lying there would be one amongst us, with a town PR, that knows he is lying?

I'm not saying that if that is the case, that a town PR should out themselves now, plead don't.

Yeah, don't out yourself, other PT PR!

Sceanrio A: If D2lover is the JK, then that means there are only 2 mafiosos out there, everyone else is VT (See Row 1).

Sceanrio B: If d2lover is JK, then we also have a Mafia RB and Bulletproof (See Column A)

Scenario C: D2lover is lying and he's the Mafia RB, meaning we have one other mafia, a Cop, and a Doc (See Row 2).

I think we are in Scenario C. If we are, Cop and Doc, please don't give yourself away.

Ok, for arguments sake, let's say mafia have a RB. Then, they know they are facing 2 PRs, either doc/cop or JK/BP.

Claiming JK to force a counter claim from doc, cop, or the real JK makes sense to me. And, that would explain why d2lover is still here. However, I don't understand why d2lover would be sticking to his (bad) story so much.. If it's fake, surely they would have just said "yes, my jail action went thru".

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High